Friday, September 12, 2008

note: angry POST

let me begin with,
i think you dont know me at all.
for the first time ever in my life, i am wondering if i should work the following friday.
i dont feel like celebrating that day anymore.
i wonder if i should work.
i think i want to work.
i think i dont feel like thinking about that day.
i think i feel like spending the day alone.
i think.
i am sick of everything okay.
the only thing i am satisfied with now is my job.
that is all i have to say.
i wont talk about that day anymore.
lets just say,
i am a busybody who should mind my own business.
look.
i am upset.
and i think i have the right to show it.
since the beginning was my fault.
let me end this.
i will take full responsibility of everything since you are pushing it to me.
full stop.
i dont want to hear anymore of this.
i think i have had enough of this.
screwing up my schedule
and this is what i get.
you know what, i dun care anymore.
i quit all this shit i am getting.
no more of this.
i quit putting others ahead of myself.
i quit being nice to people around me.
i quit being a friend.
thats it.

No comments: