Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#58

suddenly feel like posting.
so here i am.
should post about today ya.
i miss daiyangtian can.
because i have been working like 12 to 10 everyday for 3 consecutive days,
i got no chance to talk to him at all.
my fiance is being neglected.
>.<
shall not work so much.
LOL.
today work was fine la.
i didnt know the kitchen people also know how to play de.
lol.
this shows how much i know them.
the i dunno his name yet keep on calling my name weirdly.
elililizazabethbethbeth.
LOL CAN.
hear alr feel like laughing la.
mood also go up a bit.
then manager made lizzy cry.
:(
they comfort her can.
so nice.
then junxiang talk to her also.
cause manager dunno how to speak chinese.
lol.
then i talk to her then things okay.
SEE!!
the power of librians.
HOHO!
PEACE! ^^
junxiang keep wanting to hit my head.
thanks to joyce.
._.
she hit his head = he want to hit my head.
cannot la!
i not bai chi can, let him hit.
but he say only la. doubt he will hit also.
hahaha.
then he keep telling me dun angry.
haiyo!
i not angry la!
where got so easy angry de.
then i ask him why he say i angry.
then he say, cos i ytd angry with joyce ma.
lol. tht one play play de la.
he make me almost say out the reason.
like tricking me into saying reason like that.
lucky someone call me, then i stop.
if not, another person noe le...
lol.
then the king.
GRR RAR BITE HIM.
call me isabella!
walau!
elizabeth is my name can!
call me xiaopei if u cant pronounce my eng name la!
isabella.
the worst thing is i respond to it!


but i really dun wanna stay at home.
facing you.
:(
you know how depressed you make me?
bet you dont.
i talk to you.
u ignore me.
ok fine.
ignore me till next next week okay.
forget about my bday.
forget about everything.
forget about me.
for the first time ever, i really want to spend this day alone.
like go for a movie alone, go for a meal alone, buy a present for myself and tell myself.
you are so happy because you finally got what you wanted.
._.
ignore me.
i dunno what i am saying.
i am going crazy.
crazy over this.
go count for yourself.
how many days has it been.
im sick, tired, bruised.
why is it that you get so upset just because i didnt go with you.
the funny thing is.
you only get upset with me, you only refuse to talk to me.
WHY.
if sister or brother didnt go with you now,
you would still talk to them.
you would still understand.
WHY the different treatment.
WHY the biasness.
WHY.
WHY.
WHY.
just as u are disappointed in me
i am disappointed in you.
i dont know what to say anymore.
you say i could tell you when i felt you were unreasonable.
but you dont even give me a chance.
not even half a chance.
i cant believe its hard, just to talk to you.
but you just dont understand.
i really dont want to be the one giving the love all the time.
i want some back too.
you are my mother.
i love you, but i feel that you dont love me.

No comments: