Sunday, September 7, 2008

#50

yesterday was so funny.
i met yijun and wanjing at mac in hearland mall in the morn.
i join them at 12 plus in the end cos i needed to bring my grand dad to the polyclinic.
I SUPER HATE THE POLYCLINIC MAN.
service poor like SHIT.
dun wish to elaborate.
then meet them. everything no batt.
yj and my laptop no batt alr. wj handphone no batt too.
then play DS. wanted to go back put laptop.
then realise will late.
ask mother go void deck take from me.
then she say she fetch me from bus stop.
then at the traffic light, i was commenting,
if 25 comes, i am so dead.
*25 went past me.*
._.
THEREFORE.
i took a car to chase a bus.
STUPID MAN!
but also very funny.
the car stop in front of the bus.
LOL LA.
then work was okay la.
finish at ten.
i forgot to bring jacket, so me and ashley walk outside.
haha.
then we walk at traffic light she saw mervyn.
then we cross the road she saw king.
both i never notice till she say.
LOL. eye got stamp.
~*~*~
TODAY.
WAH. really siao man today.
EVERYTHING IS SO IMPROMPTU.
i woke up at eleven am.
supposed to leave house at that time.
then faster rush.
left house wait for bus.
managed to reach in time.
BAR RUNNER today.
same as ytd. but then ytd change to station C with khine.
quite relaxed la.
then work till 5 with ashley.
we sit there wait for joyce till the sky fall.
then she forgot to bring her uniform.
._.
then they extend me 6-10.
i okay lor.
then after that at nine plus like that,
thet thet tell me rinaldi call me.
i was like. hmmmm
did i take wrong order or something?
cannot be, cos i didnt take order lei.
then i saw joyce there.
then i was like. what is going on man
then i ask what?
then he wanted to talk.
then i saw the schedule book.
then i went.
"i didnt hear anything! i didnt hear anything! covering my ears."
apparently they think its funny becuase everyone standing there was LAUGHING.
tht includes joyce, rinaldi, junxiang and mervyn.
i didnt see junxiang at all lei.
funny.
is joyce tell me then i noe de.
sounds scandalicious.
lol.
in the end do closing la.
feel bad lei.
later all go home late late.
in the end i go home late late.
11.30 then finish work.
WAH SIAN.
go home got scolded lor.
but no choice ah.
rinaldi ask kitchen to make seafood pizza for us.
nice of him
but...
i very angry with one person la!
do closing then eat instead of doing closing.
its like watheaven la!
then still dare to eat at main runner station where i was closing
AND ask me if i want to eat.
YOU THINK I GOT THE APPETITE?!
okay, i am now back home.
I GOT MY NEW SHIRT TODAY
but must wash first.
okay, now in grp chat.
byebye^^
i reply tags tmr

No comments: