Friday, September 26, 2008

#71

hello everyone!
today xiaopei had the best birthday ever!
even though it was without her daiyangtian!
haha
thanks everyone!
(according to who wished first! i dun wanna be biased >.<)
Dad, Bin wei, Yuloon, Yianping, Kayan, Joyce, Ashley, yijun, Darren ong, Weilong, Haslinda, Nithiya, Mummy, Joanne, Huda, Jotan, Junxiang, Siyun, Wanjing, Serene, Charles, Queency, Maricar, Leye, Thet thet, Yanling, Jesslyn, Janice, CK, Cheryl, huiwen, amelia(sister's friend), Rinaldi, EVERYONE IN FISH AND CO WHO WORKED TODAY (both FOH and BOH)!!, hazimah, hadi, jundong, yufeng

thanks people, you really made my day, and showed me everything which has been on my mind for the past few years. this is definitely the best bday ever.

rinaldi, leye, naing, thet thet, su, lizzy, shalini, vaishna, tina, bin wei, jeremy, *newcomer*, king, mervyn, junxiang, jali, myo, etc.
THANK YOU!!!
thanks for the birthday rap!
although it was super embarrassing for me at that point of time,
i am deeply touched!
thanks to rinaldi for leading the bday rap.
thanks to jali for screaming out my name. (SCARED ME)
thanks to king for calling me isabelle (IM MAD)
thanks to all the kitchen people for coming out and celebrate my bday when ur station already JAM.
thanks people!

thanks for those who turned up!
i'll start frm those at the window,
darren ong, yanling, Ck, yianping, siyun, yuloon, weilong, cheryl, haslinda, nithiya, huiwen, ashley, yijun, joyce, and of course, MY FAMILY!

i thank all of you for taking the time to meet up.
most of all, i thank these few people who planned everything for me, joyce, yijun and ashley.
YOU GUYS ROCK!
yijun, thanks for taking all the shit that you got from me without just giving up halfway.
joyce, thanks for everything you chose. thanks for skipping ur cca for me, and thanks for the lies. (i must be mad for thanking you to lie)
ashley, thanks for taking the time to go down for my present. and thanks for DYT picture
people, thanks for everything and all the money you put in.

maybe joining fish and co is the wisest decision i made in my whole life.
haha,
im greatly touched by all of you.

i rmb the previous years my bday was oh man tiring because i had to plan my own bday. its so nice to have others planning my birthday because i was so sick of planning and actually wanted to have like a loner bday. when u expect nothing, u get everything.
thanks to my sister for the 2045782489 smses she bombed my phone with, leaving my phone now nutty.
thanks to haslinda for the bday alarm u created just for me.
thanks to nithiya for blowing the cover.
thanks to sy for coming down when ur exams start on monday!! gambatte for ur exams!

did i miss anyone out? let me noe ya

you guys showed me today that a birthday could be so special. i am so touched by the video i swore i could cry but stopped myself from. thanks for everything yet again and i shall upload pics soon!

thanks for the presents people, there are so many of you i dont know who contributed and all,
yuloon mummy, thanks for the card! its really nice! thanks daddy for R4 card! thanks to darren ong for the chocolates! thanks everyone!

and if u all felt left out today, im so so so sorry!!

No comments: