Friday, September 19, 2008

#62

today,
slept very late, 4plus?!
woke up at nine plus because i was supposed to meet my fren.
she say she will be there at twelve plus.
so i thought, wake up earlier to join her earlier then she wont feel lonely.
in the end, at eleven plus twelve receive her msg telling me that she will be late.
i thought she meant tht she will only be there at one instead of twelve plus.
so i was thinking, okay never mind. then i leave house later.
later on the way reaching AMKhub alr.
she call me tell me she will be late.
like only one thirty then can meet.
then i hear background very noisy.
then i ask her where she is.
then she tell me she is at amk.
then i ask her why cannot meet at one.
she tell me she is with her frens.
then im like. dunno how to describe the feeling.
then i tell her one thirty meet lor.
but i am super upset.
because i thought.
today is my birthday.
at least for once after such a long time.
i dont have to go to one place.
and wait for the person i am meeting.
then after that, i was thinking.
mood already so bad.
might as well dont meet.
meet already let people see black face for what.
i know i am very stubborn.
sorry.
ended up taking bus 86 to and fro.
went to workplace very early. like 3.30?
was writing.
mervyn suddenly go to the table ask me to join in the seafood platter for 4 tryout.
in the end, i just go there listen to him talk.
._.
he talk finish then i go back to table 57.
after that start work already yanling and darren ong come fish and co find me.
lol.
yanling cannot recognise me.
._. can.
do i look so different in my uniform?!

hope is over.
my 生日is over.
without a single birthday greeting from anyone in the family.
i spent the whole fucking time in the bathroom crying.
and coming out from there pretending like nothing happened.
i cant take it.
i really cant.
egg.
i dont give a fucking damn about the fucking egg.
i rather i didnt know that it was my birthday.
原来失去希望的感受是那么难过的。

No comments: