Saturday, September 13, 2008

#55

today i woke up feeling so sad.
cried on the bus.
cried while waiting for time to start work.
im controlling.
anyway.
today although was a bad day for me.
it was a happy day for rinaldi.
we celebrated his bday for him!
5 bucks lei.
ike that fly away.
thanks to mervyn.
._.
he still ask me to give hundred.
siao ah!
the whole conver goes like this

mervyn: elizab***
me: huh?
mervyn: five dollars, rinaldi birthday present
me: five dollars?
mervyn: 2 dollars also can, its the thought that counts, but dont give me 5 cents hor.
me: i give one... (the rest of the sentence is drowned by his loud voice.)
mervyn: you want to give 100 dollars ah, also can ah!
me: *hands over a ten dollar note for a five dollar note to be returned* i wanted to say ONE CENT.


and then he bullied me.
>.<>.<

LOL CAN.
he early in the morning so hyper.
totally opposite from me.
if only i today also hyper.
i think they can tell i am sad.
cos ric later on got ask me why i so sad.
then they got try to cheer me up.
although you guys wont read this, but.
THANKS!
really thanks!

i did greeter for the whole day.
afternoon still okay la.
did alone.
not many customers.
i recommend the food till all the food for recommendation is SOLD OUT.
HAHAHA
super funny la.
recommendation is actually portuguese chili crab.
recommend till its sold out, cos only got 6.
then i recommend sambal fish lor.
they say got alot in the kitchen.
then i recommend till sold out.
hahhaa.
super funny.
TWO CARTONS LEI!
but never ever put me as greeter again PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
ESP if its with HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

at eight plus nine,
table 21 got one bday rap.
the birthday kid.
RINALDI.
HAHAHA.
kitchen staff came out to play too.
then we all stand around table 21
and sabo rinaldi.
hahaha.
htoo led the bday rap.
super loudly.
louder then leonard.
hahaha.
imagine la.
leonard alr so loud.
we caused a crowd outside fish and co for a while.
the atmosphere was lively.
work finished on time.
hmmm, what else happened.
cant really rmb le.
wrote schedule already.
when i came home, i was talking to sy.
and he called himself dumb!
the conver goes like this.

XiaoPei, the Random.: did u forget tht i am on holiday now. lol
SiYun, the Blur.: omg
SiYun, the Blur.: bluff me....
SiYun, the Blur.: i dumb
XiaoPei, the Random.: hahaha, first time i see sy calling himself dumb lei. what a good achievement

SUPER FUNNY CANNNNNNNNN.

R4 card....

No comments: