Tuesday, September 9, 2008

#52

And so the internet is not working properly again. THE IRRITATING SICKENING INTERNET. THE SERVICE PROVIDER WHO IS PROVIDING THE SERVICE SHOULD JUST CLOSE DOWN AS I AM SUPER PISSED OFF NOW.
*note. I am not mentioning the name to save its FACE.*
CRAP MAN
SUPER PISSED NOW.
The day started off with meeting yijun. Supposed to meet at ten but in the end become ten thirty. Then after that we went to gym.
Followed by walking around in HOUGANG MALL.
I bought cooking mama. ^^
Oh man, I so want to buy the R4 card la.
._.
Enough of lamenting already.
then we went to buy some stuff to eat
sat there and talked about some stuff.
lol.
after that we went back home and i was addicted to my DS lite.
HOHOHO.
COOKING MAMA IS LIKE SO FUNNNNNNN
dun talk to me if i am playing it.
i think i will ignore u.
dun blame me then.
HAHAHA.
oh damn.
R4 CARDR4 CARDR4 CARDR4 CARD
I LOVE YOU AND I WISH YOU WOULD DROP FROM HEAVEN TO ME.
hahaha. happy dreaming.
and so i am meeting yijun on friday for breakfast at RP and to check if there is a R4 card for sale there.....
today was a lonngggggg day cos
I WENT TO FISHANDCO AMK TO EATTTTTTTT.
waited for joyce like one hour plus.
ashley was in a meeting.
and i am going to be in such a meeting on THURSDAY.
SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
service was really not bad wor.
and people fei wen nan you.
WALAU.
i tell you.
SUPER FUNNY.
eh walau, i very kelian. they both got fei wen i dun have.
*not as if i care for it*
AHAHAHA.
i drew haruhi today! so happy.
hahaha.
hmmm, abt ytd.
lazy to update already. hahaha
and now darren ong's motto was actually written for me one. LOL.
talking to multiple people.
jc people. GAMBATTE NE!
i wont join u in the exams, BUT
moral support!

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
you know how much i dont wish to be independent anymore?
how much i want care and love?
its no longer the same. i no longer want to be like that.

No comments: