Wednesday, September 3, 2008

#48

okay, and so alot happened today, and i am really not happy with many of the events that happened today.
i hate promises that are not not fulfilled. really hate it.
i really hate it that i am not someone that you really put as one of your priority.
i really hate that you dont seem to care a bit about me.
i hate all this.
i dont want to be the second tong jia di.
i cant help seeing myself as a second tong jia di.
i dont want to be like her.
i dont want to end up pitying myself.
i am really upset
but.
you cant see it.
i cant tell you.
sometimes, i wish i was a bit more selfish.
i wish that i can dont care so much about how you are feeling.
i wish that i can be more hard hearted.
i wish.
im really sad that my nose has been really bad today but you didnt even care.
you still made me walk around everywhere with you for the whole day.
you took it that i was complaining when i asked what time we were going home.
you really dont care at all.
AND I DONT WNAT TO CARE ANYMORE.

No comments: