Tuesday, July 22, 2008

#19

Rules of the DUMBO Taggy Quiz:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged By: BODOH YIJUN
#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?Sad, I would wonder what went wrong between us. But I would wish him the best and hope that he will be happy.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?everyone around me to be happy (:

#3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?so tricky!! I want to be at a place where there are lots of nice people and no one there fights.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?I also don’t know lei… Heh

#5. What's your ideal lover like?my ideal lover ah, must be kind, filial to parents. Knows how to catch cockroaches. And can be there for me when I am sad and can protect me. Must have sense of humour also.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?I think it depends, I would rather strike a balance.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?I don’t know how to answer this question.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?wish him the best. He wouldn’t know I liked him anyway. As long as he is happy, I am happy too.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?recently no. quite some time back yes.

#10. What do you want most in life?A happy family. (:

#11. What do you think is the worse situation in love..?when one of us is giving up on the relationship. Love needs two people. If one stops giving to the relationship, then it will only bring hurt to both parties.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?happily married. LOL. I can dream wad

#13. what makes you happy? seeing the one that i love happy too.

#14. What type of person do you think the person who tagged you is?a person who can emo a lot. But is a very good friend. One who would call u after a fight. One that would like to apologise and one who is super pessimistic. >.< #15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?married but poor. (: poor families are closer bonded. But if can, I want to strike a balance for this as well. #16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?I already have a dog and a cat. Another animal ah, I think don’t need. I got my hands FULL… #17. What is one of those things which you would prefer not to do?lying to people who trust me. #18. What kind of person do you think you area gullible person, happy most of the times. Easily contented. #19. What do you define as a bad day?when I wake up in a bad mood because of lack of sleep.
#20. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?make something for those people who are close to me. Give it to them and wish them happiness, use up all my wishes for them. (: I would want to be alone for a while to enjoy the peace. Have a meal with my family and close friends. But I don’t want to die tomorrow okay.
~`~`~`~`~`~
TAGGED BY Janice Tan
Instruction : Remove 1 question from above && add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 10 people in your list && list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
(01) What is my full name?'Lim XiaoPei Elizabeth
(02) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?Japan for the beautiful scenary and my nakamaru. HAHA
(03) What's your favourite thing(s) to do?Dramas, sleeping, playing with my dog and cat
(04) Do you think that money can buy happiness?No!
(05) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?wish that everyone is happy and no fights!!
(06) Do you believe you can survive without money?No. Singapore’s standard of living is so high…
(07) What do you treasure most ?Friends and Family, dog and cat
(08) What do you dream of doing in the future?I don’t know. There are a lot. All depends on the dramas I watch. Now I wanna be a pastry chef..
(09) What is your favourite colour?ORANGE!
(10) What makes you happy?Blueberry waffles
(11) What type of person do you hate most?People who try to be friends with you just because they want to take advantage of you.
(12) Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?why this question again. Happily married!!
(13) If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend, do you feel like having one now?yea, I want a shoulder to lean on.
(14) what is the sweetest thing that a couple would do?
Walking in the rain together.
(15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?Happiness that is quite easily defined by me. (:
(16) If you have a chance to change your life, what would you want to change?that stupid wish that I made when I was in Primary 3 :(
(17) If you are given a chance to re-live your life, would you live it the way you are living now?I think so.
(18) Are you courageous to tell a person that you like him/her?no, I think that person won’t even know I liked him… because I won’t even know I like him till a long time later. I admit I am retarded. Thank you. But I will be the one waiting for him to confess. I would never be the one confessing.
(19) Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one?heart.
(20)What would you consider about when you stead with a guy/girl??personality and how much he loves his family.
I dun wanna tag anyone, if u see and wanna do the quiz, by all means do it. LOL . im too lazy to go blog hopping.

No comments: