Monday, July 14, 2008

#13

TAG REPLIES :D
Yijun and Yanling: here! my POST. MY POST. happy? LOL. and yanling, CALL ME XIAOPEI
Joanne: you then noob. BLEAH
Yuloon: HAHA, yeah. none of us went last week. and i think i gg to work this week. LOL
Okay, I finally got the time to blog. And that’s because I am abandoning my DSS’s PBL and my BMGT project and my macro test revision which is to be held later and my tutorials that are due tomorrow and my DSS’s e learning tutorial and my DSS’s tutorial overdue by 3 weeks. WOW. What a list I am abandoning for the sake of this blog. BLOG, be thankful. Thankful that I am abandoning so many things to kill your hunger pangs and keep you full. But don’t worry, after this full meal, I might starve you again so you won’t get fat. -.= OKAY. I am SO LAME. I am currently having my lunch at the sch atrium (teriyaki rice bowl. BELIEVE ME, its FILLING.) And I have BMGT project consultation later plus a stupid dumb idiotic test which starts in the middle of nowhere and ends in the middle of somewhere. It’s stupid. Can’t they have it in tutorials? Waste my time. It starts at 5.10 and ends at 6.40. WHAT A CUTE TIME FOR AN UNCUTE TEST. Grrr. Pfft. Ok, enough of ranting about today. Mr tay said that our group idea was quite good, but we need to make it come true. Meaning make it feasible and real. Sighs. I wonder if that is good or bad. Oh well, I don’t wish to think so much, just concentrate on crafting the questions and I think I will be thankful if we overall get a B. HOHO! okays,
SUNDAY 13JULY2008

What happened on this day I don’t really recall. All I recall is this day is BULLY XIAOPEI DAY. So if u missed it, too bad. No more of such days. BLEAH. I threw my cat out of the house because I was sitting beside her in the morning on the sofa and she suddenly bite my hand. WHAT A DUMB CAT. I hit her head and she bite my hand again. Then I ignored her and went off. Later in the afternoon, she was sitting beside me, AGAIN at that same place. She scratched me FIVE TIMES. NOTE OKAY. FIVE TIMES. So I threw her out of the house and left her meowing away outside the house. And THREE PEOPLE. NOT ONE BUT THREE. Said that I was mean and sadistic. HELLO?! I am the victim here!!! They said that I was still in the house but she was out of the house so I am not the victim. O.o its seriously unfair. Totally her fault okay. Lucky there are some people in this world who knows right from wrong and says that it is my cat’s fault. Huh! Who wants a cat. I give you. Stupid cat. I kept getting bullied by people today and the list goes on and on.
THIS PARA IS TOTALLY JUST FOR SY TO SEE. TO GIVE HIM MENTAL PREPERATION. I told sy that I am going to DEFAME him here ONE DAY. I don’t know when. I have to dig up the info and yeah. I can assure myself it is going to be a LONG one. You just wait! Bleah! Then you will go one corner to emo and cry. I know, you are saying WHATEVER NOW. STOP WHATEVERING ME!

SATURDAY 12JULY2008

I worked whole day today. And my mind was preoccupied with some stuffs which I cannot mention because mentioning it will cause some people to be sad. So don’t ask me about it either. Not mentioning it makes me happier. (: I worked from 12 – 4 and 5 – 10. OH BOY. TIRING. Manager ask me to clean the windows. =.- then they use the MR. Muscle brand. So the other manager was joking say u r Mrs. Muscle. =.=’’’ TOTALLY LAME. Then I went for my break and started studying MAEC. Not much touched cos manager came and interrupt me. Tell me something that I forgot already. WHOOPS. Then break end and I had to work already. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. YAY! IM DEAD! Okay, I made a huge mistake. I forgot to key in the order for a table of SEVEN. And they were waiting like very longggggggg. It’s totally my fault about that. They ordered TWO swordfish collars and a lot more difficult to prepare orders. I am so thankful that Rinaldi was the manager in charge I tell you. Whoosh. But I felt really guilty that I had to cause the kitchen to rush out orders and manager to give chips and ten percent discount. GUILTY. I’m super sorry! That is, if you guys see this. Heh.

FRIDAY 11JULY2008

IAC AND LMS lesson today. Then I went off to work. The smart part of me said that I will fulfill my penalty of the game today. (: because I won’t be online until very late. HAHAHA. Yanling didn’t know my plan. LALALA. Work was okay today because Joyce was working too. We went to buy bread from bread talk because my DUMBO sister wants the voucher. Ya, Joanne, this sentence is SOOOOOO dedicated to you. Then we went to buy ice cream and headed home. Today got nothing much to blog about I guess. . .
THURSDAY 10JULY2008
TODAY, I LOST A GAME. ): penalty is I must put SiYun <33 on my PM. O.o. Hmph. Big deal. Going to put it up only on Friday. Yijun called me and asked me to go down to hougang mall and we were talking about some stuff. When I was about to go home, had to buy LJS for my DUMBO sister. Yeah, that’s about all I guess.

No comments: