Wednesday, July 2, 2008

#4

Today was quite sian. I finished school at 1pm. But stay in school until like 5.30 pm then left. I was doing BMGT project, and ya, VERY SLOWLY. From 25 slides to 6 slides lei! Not easy!!! Then I have to come up with examples some more. Add things but decrease the number of slides. So stupid. School was quite okay. I was quarreling with Janice in the morning over which snack is nicer. STRAWBERRY POCKY or pizza pocky. Definitely, needless to say, strawberry pocky beat pizza pocky hands down. >.< then after leaving school, I change bus to 153. Then I alighted at heartland mall there. Walk home. Pass by 7-11. Go in and come out with 2 packs of STRWBERRY POCKY. One packet became my dinner. The other one would be breakfast for tomorrow. HAHAHA. Actually I only wanted to buy one, but they selling 2 for $1.30. might as well buy what. Heh heh. Then I walked home and eat along the way lo. Reach home at like 6.30 to 7 like that. Can die ah. Then mother ask me go burn joss paper when I bring dog down for walk. Then it meant that I had to wait for her to bai bai finish. But then at night lei, I don’t dare to go down alone… ever since that day… but I still tell mother ok because I scared she angry. Then I ask my sister to go down with me. HOHO! Then we went to play the playground. Hahaha. There got one emo person. Sit alone there staring into space… I am reminded of what yian ping told me about her friend… quite creepy lei. Then my sister ask me to play yet another maple server. That one not so cheat, but got a lot of cash items. Don’t know want to play anot lei. Playing two servers already lei. My sister that server I buy one pig liao. So keai. Can ride on it de.

No comments: