Sunday, July 20, 2008

#16

oh well, nobody's life is perfect. i guess mine is no exception. i didnt have the time to blog recently. its only now that i got the time. people, i am so tired. do you have any idea how tired i am? that was a rhetorical question. i face myself with this question everyday. What am i doing to my life. and i never get an answer. u guys better have minimal contact with me these few days if i have been a wee bit hostile to you. it probably means something even if i do not admit it. nobody's life is perfect whereby you can be happy all the time. well, babies are nobodies. no wonder they can be so happy. i always thought that its your perception that matters. but is it really so? circumstances can cause one to lose control of one's thinking, one's mindset. i am no exception. no matter how positive or optimistic i am, there are some things that would cause me to feel upset. everyday is a new day. that is right, if it does not get spoilt by a rotten bacteria or something. look, i live my life the way i want it. and i certainly dont need your comments or your way of thinking to get me going through my life. i think that i can handle my life perfectly without your opinions. keep your comments to yourself. never seen me go loco? well, you are so near it. JUST SO NEAR. another time and i will probably drop a nuclear bomb on you. i totally dont feel like entertaining anybody at the moment.

why do relationships turn sour? because some people who give in all the time decide to turn their backs on those who are given in to all the time. giving in seems to be the hazard of everything. when you want to be nice, but you are the cause of everything. so it is concluded as you are the accused. WOW. what a turn around of events. a minute ago, you were the victim and when you do reflections, you are the freaking one at fault because you chose to give in! What is my point exactly? my point is. DONT GIVE IN. YAY! what a selfish conclusion but i think everyone is selfish so i should be selfish too. ya right. if i could do it. what the hell am i blogging here now scolding my blog and thumping hard on the keyboard like it is its fault. anger management here. i am really tired of having to bend my principles for anyone. really, tired.
-a very pissed off adn tired xiaopei.-

No comments: