Thursday, July 3, 2008

#5

TAG REPLIES: D
yijun: duh. i gave you the link first.
dada: im not crazy! YOU ARE!
joanne: got crap meh. dun have lo
kurebiz: dun o_o" me. its not cute at all. BLEAH
yuloon: haha, got meh. (: (:
darren: i would make that blog alive. soon... HAHA
yanling: i dont miss you. i see you EVERYDAY, almost, tht is. and i dun need to miss you. you got someone else to miss... haha!
jesslyn: you know it only now?! never mind, better late then never. HAHA.
Ashley: linked! (:


today had a super long day!! School finished at 4pm. But stayed back to do project. Until 7 plus 8. Two projects la. Then I went home, take 74. Sms yijun tell her I going AMK and I just finished my project. She call me ask me to wait for her. Then I alighted at NJC there. Then one 74 came. I didn’t see her, so I sort of ignore it. Then when the bus door close liao, and the bus about to leave, I saw someone waving at me. Then I thought it was yijun. So I went up the bus. Then I saw yanling. So I ask yanling want to join us anot. She say don’t want. Then I alight at next stop and I walked back to previous stop, almost running because I was afraid that I would miss the next 74 which yijun would probably be in. Then I waited for quite awhile then the bus came. Then I saw yijun there. We started to crap in the oh so crowded 74. We went to AMK then yijun want to eat at FISH AND CO! Then I go draw money to pay for the bill because she don’t have money. It was so weird la. Because we had so much attention. Then they keep thinking we quit liao. Rinaldi ask us if we wanted garlic lemon butter. Then he gave us a pan. HAHAHA. Ashley took our order. Quite fun to eat at where you are working. We waited for Ashley and we went off. I took 25, which was a single deck. AND it was SUPER DUPER UPER crowded! Almost died standing there because I was so tired! I dozed of standing up again. And I have two blue blacks now. >.< stupid! Then the bus driver don’t know how to drive one. He lousy la! Keep on braking till people going to fall down. Then people keep complaining. Hahaha. I got home at 11pm and I sat down on the floor, tired. My dog came to find me to play with her, I play with her till I fall asleep. Then dad woke me up, ask me to go and bathe. Then after that I online, then I dozed off. -.= I have to be in school by eight tomorrow morning. That means 5.30 wake up. Going to take 153 then change to 154 or 151 to avoid the jam. Joyce teacher damn bad. Say the most will just pass her if not will fail her. What kind of dumb teacher is that?! Joyce, your art come find me and huda. (: (:

No comments: