Tuesday, July 1, 2008

#3

SOOOOO TIRED!!! Had lessons until 5 pm, and then I went off for jap lessons. Quite tiring, because I didn’t sleep much. And I slept on the way to school and on the way home. But jap class was quite fun today, we learnt about how to say I like blah blah blah and one of my classmates gave us a souvenir from Indonesia!! SO COOL LA! Food lei!! Then I took bus home. Wah, super tired. And I would have missed my stop if a little kid who sat beside me didn’t fidget. That kid was wah, super noisy and kept fidgeting. So I was like disturbed from my already deprived sleep. But I saw the surroundings look so familiar. Next moment, I realized it’s my stop. So I don’t know if I should thank the kid or smack that kid. Sy said I should shake the kid’s hand and give the kid something. NO WAY! All I had was what my classmate gave la! And I am so not going to give it to that little kid. Haha. My classmate gave the food taste something like dragon beard candy. Quite nice lei. (: (: sweet sweet de. Go home I went to buy potato chips to eat for dinner. I reach home my sister not home yet. She win already. Mother was like where is your sister. LOL. How I know?! Then I just finished my packet of chips, my sister came home. HAHAHA.

No comments: