Monday, July 21, 2008

#17

Okay, I shall blog about the matter that have been bothering me for quite long. Relationships. It has been bugging me for very long. How do guys think? And how do girls think? Why do people get together only to break up after one month, two months, a year or more? Why do people never mean what they say? When they say let’s break up, have they forgotten about the promises that they made to the other party? Don’t these questions bother anyone? They bother me a lot. Seeing the failed relationships around me made me think. Sorry, but teach me how to trust a guy. No offence, the people around me who go through breakups, the initiator is always the guy. Either the guys I know are jerks or the girls are just too soft spoken to initiate. I don’t know. If you want to play the field, pick someone who is also playing around. Don’t look for someone who is looking for the one and thought you were the one, only to be heartbroken by you. Females always want their other half to change for them, but face it. Is it even possible? Ask yourself first, are you going to change for the guy? If you change for that person, you are no longer you. If you wanted that guy to change for you, then what are you attracted to the guy in the first place? If he changed for you and one day you two break up and you were the initiator, have you ever wondered what will become of him? He would lose his direction in life. He has lived his life to your expectations and suddenly he has no one to look up to. How can you be so selfish? It’s vice versa for guys. Think about it. Another point, when you guys break up, did you think through about the promises that you made to the other half? Those you are the one I love the most. My eyes only have you. Gone with the wind? If you can be friends with the one you broke up with, you probably never loved that person at all. If you could stop loving that person, you probably never loved that person at all. That is my perception. I always thought that if you love someone, all you ever wanted is for the guy to be happy and you will be happy. When he is sad, you are sad too. Somehow, I stumbled upon another kind of love. One can change oneself to fit into the other person’s list of perfection. This made me think. I always thought that this kind of love is wrong. But I don’t have the capacity to say that. Right now, I can’t even define love. Is that kind of love correct? Isn’t that the same as lying? You are not being yourself anymore. How can the love ever last when from the start it was a lie? If you love someone, you should not expect that person to be what you deem as a perfect lover right? These set me thinking, way down.

No comments: