Saturday, January 31, 2009

#141

my beloved died on me.
TIME OF DEATH:
i love my beloved so much.
look what happened.
okay i occasionally would beat my beloved.
but thats because my beloved refuses to be obedient.
now beloved heart died.
ashley insists is my bao ying.
because i have been mean and bad.
):
oh well.
the heart is spoilt.
i have nothing to say la.
except that its dead.
and my xin die with it.
goodbye.
):

there are some things which should be left unspoken.
i shouldnt say it out.
i wouldnt say it out to you.
but i sould say it out here.
so that you will know
there is something i am hiding.
hiding something from you.
when i needed people most.
the person there was not who i expected.
the one i thought would be there for me is no longer there.
it is time for me to let go.
let go of our friendship.
let go of our everything.
no more meetings.
i am out of your life already.

No comments: