Wednesday, January 21, 2009

#138

oh well.
i didnt talk abt today at all.
EVERYTHING THAT I HATE I COMING TO AN END.
WOOHOO!
presentation gone case la.
i totally never prepare at all.
lucky only 5%
i swear i can pass for bcomm
using marks for reports and all.
presentations ah.
spare me that.
i will die.
i got home after bcomm.
then i dozed off.
miss calls from people
haha i was sleeping sorry!
waited whole night for someone to online.
in the end someone was in sch so 11 plus 12 then online.
._________________.
i have been so whiny to people.
okay i thank all of you!!
(ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
ASHLEY - thanks for standing up for me, for knowing how i feel, for scolding with me, for lending me a ear, for BEING there
CHERYL - thanks for lending me a listening ear, i just knew abt it. stay happy kays! we'll be there!
DADA - THANKS for being my counsellor! (: for putting my focus back onto track, for pulling me from the edge. (:
ERN - THANKS FOR UR DRAWINGS! for the rainbow in the night, the funny pictures, the virtual hand for me to bite (: it cheered me up! *i seriously dk how on earth u draw so well.*
JOYCE - for trying your bestest to cheer me uppp, for being there, for meeting me at amk after work, for ur sms. i saw it. i just didnt want to admit it. i smile, YES I DID.
STUPID SIYUN - for making me laugh, for being there when i am super sad and feel like crying and no one is there. for being there when i am so super scared. okay, just for being there (:
QIANRU - i know you cant bring yourself to say mushy words to me, but i really felt that you are there (: and so thanks!
WEILONG - thanks for listening to me complain la. AND I LIKE CAPS LOCK.
YANLING - THANKS for listening, for giving me the support, without ur support, i wont go to school. im serious!
YIANPING - thanks for showing that someone cares, reads my blog, and actually comments
YIJUN - thanks for all the support, for listening, letting me go through this period of time, even though you yourself is stressed and going through tough times.
YULOON MUMMY - for listening, for letting me know that there will always be someone there for everyone (:

and lastly,
my project mates.
i caused a lot of trouble in the grp
thanks for enduring with me,
and giving me words of encouragement.

things will get better!
XIAOPEI GET ON YOUR FEET! (;
ern is PERSUADING ME to jump ship over to suki sushi.
damn,
im tempted.
really, TEMPTED

F&Co. you are no longer the same.
i wonder will i ever see you that way again.
Give me a reason why i should stay.
a good one that will convince me,

No comments: