Thursday, January 15, 2009

#134

after 5, oh no, 6 hours of madness in fish and co.
endless smiling to customers.
creating jokes for myself to laugh at.
laughing at what people do.
accompanying joyce to eat dinner at mac.
going home late.

i hope i have calmed down already.

i dunno how much time i need.
but.
i really want to get over this.
i thank everyone who has been there for me.
i know you guys can be there.
its whether i want to open up anot.

anyway,
today

went late for class.
somebody's fault.
anyway,
got to class.
wanted to listen in obse.
my mind wasnt there.
dada was providing me with a counselling session.
thanks for being there!

i didnt reply joyce sms.
probably cos i wanted to tell her face to face when i could.

then had bcomm.
yl say my idea ok la,
except for first one weird weird.
so i think can ba.
i dk i sit there fa dai for what.
then my mind drift back to jap~
then i pek chek already.
its over already.
why the hell am i still harping on it like nobody's business.
why the heaven i am wallowing myself in self pity.
probably cos it meant so much to me.
then i got angry with myself
and submitted the paper and left.
yl came to find me.
i got cheered up (:

then i went to workplace and started doing project.
i saw alot of new people today.
and they so many look like someone i know.
so at first i thought i know them
but its not.
sian.

today PK do manager alone.
qiang ah.
i did greeter.
ashley tell me.
really is when u dun want greeter u will suay suay zhong greeter.
I AGREE.

anyway i talked to ashley alot
by the time i met joyce.
i have no energy already.

work was quite fun la.
just tht PK reminds me of R*****i alot.
oh well.
alot of things happened at work today but im doing proj so byebye!

a better xiaopei signs off (:
all the tags on my tagboard are greatly appreciated! THANKS!

No comments: