Sunday, January 18, 2009

#135

update on recent events.
im not a quitter.
but,
the feeling of quitting this job, this course, this everything
is recurring my mind.
endlessly.
it just boils down to one fact.
the people i need support from.
never give me the support i need.
i dun even want to mention who.
im too tired already.
im sick of the endless quarrels with you.

anyway
friday
s&w was alamak sian la.
no energy to do anything.
then CATS just as dk what to say.
worked at semb later on.
opening!
haha.
get to work with ALR again,
its far.
but i didnt mind it.
late in going home.
alot of hq people there.
then two big ren wu sit at my station.
sian diao la.
i didnt even noe they are da ren wu until cloud told me.
then i still HUH
oh well.
anyway,
got hme at like 12.

SAT.
worked both places.
morn work semb.
night work amk.
semb quite stress.
cos cannot drink water
cannot this cannot that
sop diff also.
go back amk relax alot.
but then see some people sian diao alr.
at least CAN DRINK water la.
then idk how to go back amk frm semb.
i forgot its also red line.
then in the end go back to amk with brandon
reach amk.
i dk why.
but M like very pissed off with semb.
i go there only he say what semb suck
then ask me like 3 to 4 times how is semb.
got chance only ask me how is semb.
then heard smth that made me very angry and disappointed with someone.
as in
REALLY UPSET

disappointments are big.
sometimes,
things just have to happen for you to know people true colours.
im not going to mention names.
i mean please lor.
if i was that important.
then it wouldnt be the same job you were giving me all the time.
dun give me the shit of we are training the new staff.
OR
the shit that we did the job well.
that is crap.
i dun believe and will never believe unless you show me the evidence.
if u want me to be understanding,
you have to be understanding too.
if not.
FORGET ABT IT
there is a reason for everything that i do,
you just chased away a staff you 'saw' as senior.
like it or not.
friday is the last day i am working for you all.
unless circumstances force me
dun expect to see my face again.
i wont work for any outlet
i dun want to get ric into trouble.
in fact i feel like asking for replacement on fri.
go train ur new batch of staff happily.
GOODBYE.

SUN
no mood.
fell sick
idk why.
but i hate it when people use the same font and color as u

No comments: