Friday, August 15, 2008

tagreplies only. (:

TAG REPLIES : D
YIANPING: lol, aiya, feel bad to reject lei. haha
yanling: yes, that was rejection. hahaha, go complain la. im sure ur MUMMIE will believe me. huh! eh.. dunno who today remind me that she owe me TEN bucks hor, yanling....
jingz: YO! ya, damn sian now school. holidays are coming!!! then i can meet u after sch to eat at the kopitiam. LOL...
yuloon: medicine was invented to murder people like me who dont know how to swallow pills. hahahha, not really touched unless dad and mum make noise...
yijun: wad people?yanling: i dun miss you la. see you so many times. haiyo!
jingz: my projects are ending already. hahahaha. i noe the blanks. you are almost "SURVIVING." hahaha, bear with it ba. this yr end then no more liao. ^^
kurebiz: OMG! for real??!! COOL!
darren: relinked!

No comments: