Tuesday, August 19, 2008

#34

心情好不好要靠自己!xiaopei 要加油!! 只要笑一笑,没真么事情过不了!


happy things to make people laugh to be happy!! (:(:



look at the silly cat's guilty face...
one of yijun and my note writing sessions.
I LOVE NOTEWRITING. (influenced by alex and rosie frm 'Where rainbows end.')

north vista in the dark. i was at dad's fren house which was beside nv. HAHA

my 3120!! the first first-hand phone of mine...
sparky looking guilty for snatching my shirt... and even wanted to bite me when i wanted to take it back!

another one. SO KAWAIII!!

trying to act emoooo. hahaha. i think i failed. cos i was laughing.
i think not only POA made me mad. wads the first paper? tht paper made me mad too.
forgot this one is what happen take de. lol.
do i pass in emoing? hahahhahahaahah.
just feel like wanting peace.....
okays, zilian ends here. lets all smile. (:

No comments: