Friday, August 22, 2008

#37

today is such a short day. went to work at five, which means i left house at four. took my own sweet time to walk there and thus reached only at 4.45pm. hahaha. work started out pretty boring because there were no customers. FOR ONE HOUR LEI. until abt 7 then got people i think. then the queue was ohmymothergod long. then we were quite rushed for the next 4 hours or so. the queue was never ending la.....

then got one table. HAIYO! damn angry with that idiot. listen to what freaky mp3 when i am talking to him, then keep making me repeat. stupid idiot, and give me a pek chek face when he is the freaking one at fault for not opening his ears properly.

i went to take GARLIC lemon butter sauce. then mervyn sudenly ask me.
Mervyn: why some of you so scared of me?
Me: har?
Mervyn: they say some of you server very scared of me lei.
Me: eh, cos u fierce ma
Mervyn: *smiles to himself* fierce ah.
*i was there getting prepared to get scolded because that time yijun say mervyn fierce, (not even to his face) mervyn went to tell yijun, i am not fierce, i am just strict with the way i handle things. and therefore i was shocked at his reaction.*

today a lot of people want lemon butter sauce. i think i took lemon butter sauce for like 4 times. serene tell me i sure get scolded by mervyn one.
serene: lemon butter sauce again ah?
me: ya
serene: haiyo, he sure scold you one.
me: ya, i also think so lei.
the ending was TENG TENG TENG TENG. mervyn didnt scold me! hahaha


okays, and that is work for today, i am now safely home and i dont smell of fish and co anymore because i bathed already. OMG! shit, i locked my cat in the toilet and i forgot to let her out. oh man, bye

No comments: