Sunday, October 26, 2008

L. JOANNE {: YOU are the noob u noobiee coobie. >.<
yijun: i suay??
™yaиliиg (._.*): I CANNOT SEE HIM TODAY!! AHHHH!!! :'( WAAAA
™yaиliиg (._.*): LOL, take ur time, i not rushing you to return. hahaha
dada: NO, NOT THT RAIN HUDA. NOT THT RAIN.
ashley: hhahaa, ya, i also think very true
darren: LOL! im just upset i cannot see him on tv. :(
™yaиliиg (._.*): i where got uptight!! i just super upset cannot see him!!.
YIANPING: eh you say one ah, i am waiting for the parcel liao. you better
keep ur word. HAHA


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY KID TODAY!!
RIC

today is the birthday of them manager who always bully me by putting me down for closing when my schedule is only up till ten everytime. >.<

i am very angry today because i didnt get to see DAIYANGTIAN. :(
then do closing somemore. ):
RAR.

I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME.
HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS STATEMENT!
I LIKE XIAOPEI AS IT IS!!!!
RAR
RAR
RAR!
I DUN LIKE PEOPLE TO FORCE ME !!

No comments: