Wednesday, October 22, 2008

#89

i only have this to say.
你真的很过分。
真的很自私。
你到底有没有考虑到我的感受。
你根本只考虑到你自己。
i dont understand why you are treating me this way.
what did i do to deserve this.
i only called you to DISCUSS with you.
DISCUSS.
its because i cant make a decision so i was asking you for your opinion.
after you screamed at me and slammed the phone,
i remembered why i always depended on myself.
i remembered everytime i am lost and dont know what to do,
i remembered how i walked home alone after school in pri 2.
i remembered all the hurt and the pain.
i really hate this.
why are you always treating me like this.
I DONT UNDERSTAND!
everytime you upset u will say how i wish i never give birth to you.
can you tell how upset i am.
its as if my life is worthless to you.
as if there is no value to my life at all.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: