Monday, October 20, 2008

#88

ashley: call him idiot la. uncle = understood not caring like elizabeth. LOL! (i talking rubbish)
™yaиliиg (._.*): LOL
™yaиliиg (._.*): lalala, you and ur ***
L. JOANNE {: YOU DID!! and i shall post it tmr after my test and blah. HAHA!
darren: LOL. dingdongbell. i shall bring a hammer to school to bang ur head, then you will go dong dong dong. HAHA!


aiya people dun care that post la.
i am just screaming at that idiot via my blog.
because i am super pissed with him.
that guy, WALAO.
dun want to spoil my mood again.
i cant believe i have to see his face on sunday.
super cant believe it.
CANT BELIEVE IT.
CANT
CANT
CANT
too bad its staring at me right in front of my face.
UNTIL ELEVEN SOMEMORE?!

today, haiyo.
i very blur.
i suppose to wake up at 5.45am.
i set my alarm at 5.45am then it didnt ring.
in the end my mother wake me up at six.
i suppose to call yijun.
lol, she really cannot wake up in time.
then i left house at 6.45am.
suddenly my phone ring.
._.
YUAN LAI I SET ALARM AT 6.45AM. . .
i super dun understand how come i so blur. . .
then go school print notes.
cannot print.
RAR!
then want to go lib print but too late le.
later lunch time want print but the one hour break too short.
i cant print it. . .
so in the end i didnt print the notes at all.
CRAP.
now im at home,
Jap is priority.
byebye

No comments: