Wednesday, October 15, 2008

#83

sighs,
another super tired day.
i was sleeping.
lol.
now i am awake.
._.
thats lame.
school today was better but ya, i still want my sleep.
i really miss my sleep.
next week, i cant work on thursday already.
because my cca is on thursday.
and i have jap class and i am not going to pon my jap class already.
hmmm,
so that will be two days going home at say, EIGHT PM PLUS PLUS?!
oh man.
i dun like to take bus at night la.
and i more dun like to take bus alone.
:(
i popped by AMKhub.
then went in and managed to change my schedule for saturday.
wahahaha.
then left to buy lemon ice blended.
when i buy that, my feelings are in the dumps.
. . .
sighs.
then met monkey head. (he refuses to tell me how to spell his name and therefore this name is bestowed to him. WAHAHA),
then i went home.
xiaopei must jy, then things will get better (:

No comments: