Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sometimes, I think I am mean.

You know this social networking site, FaceBook? 

Well, apparently, I just realised today, that your supposed friend can unfriend you on this social networking site while continuing asking favours from you, such as booking tickets to his overseas trip because he can't really understand written English. 

Usually, I don't give a damn. However, if you can be so gungho about taking people out of your life, don't ask favours from them. Don't pretend. 

It's people like you that make me don't want to be nice to people.

So what if you got a new girlfriend? She moved on, and so can you. You don't have to unfriend her sister just because you got a new girlfriend and don't want your ex and ex's family to know about it. I would wish you the best, but I think I would keep my well wishes because I wouldn't have known about your relationship if my friend had not told me about it. *insert bitchy look here* 

If your ego is so big, if you want to remain looking like your life has gone downhill due to the breakup, then I am going to burst this bubble of yours when I next see you. Given your MO, there are only two reasons for you unfriending me on this social media. 
1. Your gf and you are active on this platform and you don't want me to know your updates that you have moved on and is no longer sulking at home every night whining about how your heart has been broken.
2. You have not gotten over your ex and it pains you to see updates about your ex through her sister, who is supposedly your friend as well. 

Which is more plausible? No benefit of the doubt for you here. I'm going with 1. And I think it's seriously mean of you because you have continuously been playing the role of the victim and continuously been getting me involved in trying to get your ex back then. In fact, you still are when you see me. So no more pity for you. The breakup then was asked of by you anyway. It wasn't even your ex's fault that you treated her so badly that she had to wake herself up 2 years later. I'm honestly surprised that I had not connected my fist to your jaw when she told me some things in between your relationship.

And why I think I am mean? Because I know you won't ever read this, not just because we aren't "friends" anymore, but also because you can't really read English. 

Yes, I am feeling really mean now. 

No comments: