Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hiatus from Running

I actually miss running.

I miss running but I'm on this 30-day challenge with myself where I workout daily. It ends on the 19th of this month. To be honest, I cannot wait to go back to running. But I started on this, and I don't want to stop halfway.

Plus, it's not like this workout has no benefits. HAHA.

To be really honest, I feel more tired than when I go for runs when doing this workout. And that makes me feel more accomplished after the workouts. 20 minutes is also a really short time, it's not that bad for a person like me who seriously has issues with keeping to time cos she has a million things that she set herself up for oops.

And although this workout is only 20 minutes, I actually feel fitter after the workouts as compared to running. My minimum runs are usually about 3.5km now. And I feel a little guilty when I go for runs because I feel like I could use that time for something else (I take about an hour plus with walking and using the exercise machines in my neighbourhood).

I wonder if I would be able to go even further after this 30-day challenge. :P

Oh well, 20th, come quickly!

No comments: