Monday, July 11, 2011

#254

In the world of emotions, we are given a choice to pick how we want to feel. I choose happiness.
13 June 2011

had to wake up and prepare by 5:15AM
T.T
really sleepy and i couldnt get up.
it was the ultimate busy day today!
i guess my body clock still works. I was up before 5AM.
"We had to carry this big bowl/4 small bowls of rice up a stretch of road barefooted."
and wooohooo i dk how i carried it, i ended up with a bruise on my head.
SOMEHOW (idk how) it cant be seen but oh boy i can feel it.
PAINFUL like mad.

we did the same thing for lunch and then went to do this transfer of merits.
Actually i got kind of spooked out.
cos i couldn't see anything and suddenly another person came along other then the three spirits we were supposed to transfer merits to.
you know? like you can't see them but they can see you thing.

After all these, we started getting prepared for our 3D2N Tour.
had a meeting and omg im super excited even though its not exactly what i was thinking of and all haha.

And once in a while over here, when things are quiet, i stop to think of people I'm close to in Singapore. Different people who give me different feelings. And i wonder, when things get to where they are, how did they happen, and why. We are all not perfect, and yet we demand perfection from those around us. We end up not being fair to everyone, including ourselves. Everyone gets upset and we end up taking on diverging paths. We somehow just can't seem to accept people for who they are. It's in us, all of us. Why?

After the talk, i knew even more that I can't hide away forever. I'm strong enough to stand again i know, because i stood before. I don't know what inner peace is, but what i know is that i will never find peace with myself in this really hectic dramatic lifestyle which i am really not interested in living. And this can't be changed if people around me don't change, and more importantly, if i dont change. but i do know that i can be able to do better if i am just able to let go.

And this, is what i have been in denial of.

No comments: