Tuesday, July 12, 2011

#257

16 June 2011

"I'm now sitting in their 4-star hotel over in Anuradhapura. If you ask me, no i dont want to leave this place. i would gladly stay at this resort forever and ever and never return. Ah well i can dream. people have dreams."

It's about 5:30pm and we would be off to see two other sights.
the view at night at the stupa that i went to was super nice cos of the lightings.
LIKE CHRISTMAS TIME THOSE LIGHTINGS LIKE THAT.

Seriously, so far all the places that I've been to require lots of walking up stairs which are actually just rocks carved out not-very-evenly, sandy places, and yeap you got that right. I've got to move around many places barefooted. TRUST ME, when the sun is up there and you step on the sand, your feet scream HELP. i finally get how ants on a hot wok would feel. you cant stop moving or you would get burnt.

HELLO IM NOT EXAGGERATING! REALLY!

but our first stop from the start of the day was at Kurunagala's farm of some sort. we were actually there to release cows. i think damn shiok. cos by going there, i have a cow named after me and a SQUIRREL named after me. OMG SQUIRREL YOU KNOW. how many of you can hold on to this fast moving animal and actually have it named after you?!

shut up if you can do what i did.
i want to feel special tyvmbnty.

and then we went to see the rock temple.
okay basically the places i went to are mostly holy places of worship.
there is really alot of these places in sri lanka.
and really, the place is nice.
my photos look decent not cos of my photography skills. (my photography skills suck)
ITS REALLY THEIR SCENERY THAT MAKES EVERYTHING LOOK SO NICE.

the manuals are like super nice to me! omg talking about them make me miss them now. they are super smiley and they always bring me to different places to take photos. SO NICE RIGHT!
i wonder is it just me or are singaporeans really hostileeeeeeee. means im hostile too):

oh the tour is great, except for the way this outspoken unhappy person who makes me upset with the way she says of people. (us in question) oh man i really dont like her okay i shant talk about her.

oh and the manuals call me nanggi (which stands for younger sister) cos i am the youngest there haha.

OKAY I LOVE THE HOTEL HERE. I WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER.

PS this resort is called Palm Garden Village Hotel. if you want to know more ask me! i'll gladly tell you how great this hotel is!

No comments: