Sunday, January 10, 2010

#202

ern: you're always like this! ):

09 JANUARY 2010
i went running before going to raymond's birthday chalet.
and as usual, i was listening to my mp3 la.
wasnt really blasting but cos i was using headphones,
so i couldnt hear my surroundings.
then this cyclist (looked like he is frm china)
rode past me and then keep turning back and stare at me.
with the why i so inconsiderate face
he stare at me 2 times.
and then i stared back at him.
he didn't dare to stare again after that.
YES, the lim xiao pei who said she should be nice to strangers stared at this rude stranger.
reason #1. why should i be nice to someone who stared at me?
reason #2. it's obvious i couldnt hear him, who can hear with a headphone?
reason #3. it's obvious he thought i would apologise to him if he kept making me feel uncomfortable. (sorry, u picked the wrong person. i hate people who stare. and i would make you feel worse.)
reason #4. when he stopped staring after i stared at him, i just feel he is a bully who should drop into a drain.

okay i can't think of any other reasons.
he made my mood damn bad.
i mean, if i know you needed to pass by, if i heard it, i would move to one side right?
but i didn't what.
it's not as if it was on purpose.
it's damn RUDE to stare at me like this.
and i hate people to stare at me.
i'm not an exhibit.
i just don't understand.
why am i so irritated?
because i had enough of china, and he reminded me of it.
SERVE HIM RIGHT.

and now the good mood part.
went to raymond's birthday chalet with ashley quite late,
then we left after they celebrated his birthday.
though very little amk people go,
but then we talked about super junior.♥
then novena people are really friendly.
keep talking to us,
and the funny thing was (i didn't realize till ashley mentioned it)
we didnt know their names but they know our names.
haha damn funny!
and cos my two frens didnt want talk to them,
end up only i talking to them...
._.
very poor thing right?
RIGHT.
and they keep asking me to drink
!!!
and we went home~ (:

10 JANUARY 2010
work started at 8am today because we had meeting.
work was relatively fun.
things should end on a good note. (:
and now i'm at home,
not jogging because of some reasons.
lol.

No comments: