Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#99

Fill this out about me and post it!
Got It??
BE HONEST!!! ? (promise i wont be offended ;)
FOR: YANLING

AM I??
1. Quiet?? Loud??? LOUD, VERY
2. Short?? Tall? so so la, taller then me.
3. Weird??Original? WEIRD
4. Nice? Mean? what do you think? i think mean. HAHAHA.
5. Friendly? Selfish? hmmmm, :X
6. Normal? 'Special'? maybe special
7. Smart??Stupid? okay la. in the middle. LOL!
8. Boring? Fun? fun! to bully, hahaha
9. Attractive? Unattractive. leave this to AHEM to fill up la

DO YOU THINK I'M...
1. A psycho?: YES
2. A nerd?: DUN THINK SO. always never do homework.
3. Ghetto?: whats that man.
4. Two-faced?: i dun think so.
5. Obnoxious?: EH NOPE I GUESS
6. Immature?: YES YES YES
7. Mature?: DEFINITELY NOT
8. Moody?: yes, quite at times
9. Alcoholic?: NO, underage
10. Lovable?: no way! okay la maybe a little

JUST SOME QUESTIONS
1. What do u think I'll be when I grow up?: anything but teacher
2. (a) Do u think I'll get married?: ya
(b) If u do..who do u think I'll marry?: ur AHEM lo
3. When is my birthday?: why should i answer this man.
4. Who is my best friend?: wanjing? si liang? jesslyn? man idk
5. What song (if any) reminds u of me?: seriously cant link u to any song
6. Do I remind u of any characters on TV?:? yes, but i dun remember what show etc.
7. If u could rename me...what would my name be?: idiot! hhahaa, joking. i think ur name is fine.
8. Have u ever had a dream about me?: what was it?? hmmm, come to think of it, no.
9. If u could give me anything...what would it be?: air, its a free good!
10. If u could promise me anything..what would it be?:? gee idk
11. If you could have anything that I have what would it be?: your laptop. i will sell it and buy myself what i wanted. (:

PERSONAL(OPPOSITE SEX)
1. If we spent a day together.where would we go and what would we do?:
2. If u could describe me in one word...what would that word be?:
3. (a)Do u think u would have a chance with me?:?
4.If you could change anything about me what would it be?:

yanling emailed me this, but i decided to make it into a blog thing.
lol.
im bored!
bstats is boring.
im going to limit this thing to 8 people as this number is nice.

going to tag: joyce, huda, yijun, ashley, yuloon, haslinda, wanjing, and joanneL the idiot sister

No comments: