Sunday, November 2, 2008

#95

i haven blogged for like two days?
okays.
FRIDAY
went to school when i really DIDNT WANT TO.
WHY I WENT,
because there was this module called SPORTS AND WELLNESS
and because of tennis.
(:
because of yianping too.
playing tennis with her is FUN.
HAHA.
then we took 74.
actually want work,
but no need, so went home.
then i took like only 45 min to reach AMK
STAND ALL THE WAY.
I HATE STANDING.
REALLY.
i prefer walking ANYTIME.
but i really hate 151.
took 1 hour plus plus to get home.
super pissed with 151.
how to pacify me.
1. INCREASE YOUR FREQUENCY.
2. WHERE HAVE YOUR DOUBLE DECKS GONE.
then homed, slacked.
SATURDAY
woke up late,
supposed to meet HUDA and HASLINDA.
actually lazy to go.
BUT WENT IN THE END.
(:
watched HSM3!!
i dun mind watching it again. ^^
actually its nice but im not really in the mood for a movie review.
wait till i feel happy kays, ^^
i got the whole album already.
dont mind sending it.
IF YOU ASK NICELYYYYYY :)
HOHO!
huda can ask rudely.
cos she always sends me songs!
HOHO.
farah joined us for dinner.
then she went off.
then we went up the rooftop take photos
but its all with haslinda,
so ya, when she sends it to me.
THEN MAYBE I WILL POST IT UP.
homed.
then my sister ask me want bring the SPARKY down anot.
bring los,
got company i will bring.
hehe.
then we played in the playground.
LOL.
then came home.
*i really miss our random outings, really miss them, ):*
can we go out like that again?
to tampines mall,
to century square,
to compass point,
):
saddened.
SUNDAY
I WANTED TO GO KOVAN.
but but but
nobody pei me.
my sister go out.
my mother go out.
all pangseh me.
and i dun wan jio people out.
*people shy ma.*
LOL!
slacked whole day.
played cooking acadamy.
people,
i have been a bad kid and i hardly touched my tutorials.
therefore tmr i think i am going to stay back in school,
or i dk, find a way,
to force myself to study,
check schedule tmr,
sianned.
ehh, bee, see, dee, eeee, efff, geee, heych, eye, jay, kay, ell, emm, en, ooo, pee, queue, are, as, tee, you, vee, double you, axe, why, zac.
NOW THAT I HAVE LEARNT HOW TO SPELL MY ABCs,
CAN I NOT GO TO SCHOOL.
): ):
my only motivation to school,
RAR.
how can that be a motivation to go to school.
SIANNED
i came by this blog shop. THE STUFF THERE ARE OMG NICE.
awaiting sponsers. :D
http://www.little-showcase.blogspot.com/

before its too late,
just walk away...
i really dun want to fall for this.

No comments: