Monday, November 17, 2008

#103

presentation over for ITB.
great.
i'll be glad to know that there is still presentations due this week.
DAMN.
LOL.
shall update!!

SUNDAY
went for beverage course with ashley and joyce.
then after that we went to orchard.
went to kino and isetan.
bought a book there.
i really really want go there one day and just look at the stuff there hehe.
there are many many things that i want to do!!
wait till this week ends.
I WILL HAVE A WHOlE LIST MAN.
one thing for sure that will be in it. SLEEP
one thing for sure that wont be in it. PROJECT.
GRRR
okay byebye


i think its in my head.
unable to get out.

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring
And said
Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

No comments: