Thursday, November 6, 2008

#98

™yaиliиg (._.*): ya, you and ur *******. HAHA, and i didnt quit, lol
L. JOANNE {: LOL, too bad for you.
joyce: i thinking of one next week or smth.
™yaиliиg (._.*): NOT AT ALL, my federick and colson cuter.
Yu Loon *mummy*: im finally doing fine! and and and, this is a happy post! :D
L. JOANNE {: it was my stupid friend's doing. LOL
™yaиliиg (._.*): lol welcome, BUT NO, u cant lean on it again. (:
darren: LOL, tribute. LOL AGAIN.


OP IS OVER.
YAY! I hate presentations.
Cos I talk too soft and fast.
RAR.
Finally its over, GREAT CHOCOLATEY TASTE!
Im getting lame, seriously.
I suppose I should become a little normal. >.<

MONDAY
Finished school at around four.
Then I left school taking 74.
Dozed off and woke up just nice in front of the stop.
Mother called and asked me to go to bishan to meet her.
LUCKY I TOOK 74.
Then trained there, ate din tai fung.
XIAOLONGBAO!!
Later we went to fairprice and I don’t know why, I just felt like cooking, HAHA.
Bought ingredients to cook on Wednesday.
Then I caught sight of a broccoli that was a loner.
AWWWW.
Resembled a flower.

WOULD YOU MARRY ME?
NO. LOL.
Later waited for dad to fetch us home.
Bought a stitch thingy from the machine.
I STILL WANT THE HAMBUREGER STITCH. :(
Ahaha, then went home and started doing homework.
TUESDAY
Did ITB project learning issues with Janice, JX and D.ong.
Sian diao, didn’t study for Japanese and I think that I would fail.
The test came up and I think I can get full marks.
Lets HOPE! ^^
Bus home after jap.
Took double deck 74!! ^^
Wrote schedule, then took 25.
SIANDIAO. Dun have double deck for it. );
Then this girl sat beside me and she was like dozing off and it was my stop already.
AAHHHHH. But that was her stop too, so in the end okay. (:
Met joyce at fairprice to accompany her buy stuff.
Homed.
WEDNESDAY
Didn’t go for OBSE lecture.
Had to complete my MIEC tutorial and OP script.
GAH RAR AND BLAH.
Cooked dinner, two dishes, Pictures!

the two of it!

There is vegetable in this one, just that I hid it. Hehe.
this is toufu with egg omelette and hotdogs!
i like toufu (:
GRANDMA SAID THAT I CAN COOK WELL. (: (: (:
Continued with script after dinner.
Then slept quite late, talking to joyce.
LOL.
THURSDAY
Presentation. Goner.
Oh well, Better than nothing, I didn’t even want to come at first.
Can go home early.
Going to joyce house for dinner later!!
Feel so relaxed suddenly.
*edit at 09:35 AM 07/11/2008*
went to AMKhub with yanling for lunch.
we ate kopitiam,
i think its the second time i went there with her for lunch/dinner.
teehees,
we ate the same thing.
then something bad happened.
):
MY HANPHONE DIED ON ME.
it dropped into the bowl of chopstick.
the chopsticks flew to idk where.
all i knew was my phone was going to DIE.
then went to wash it.
it really died already.
):
it died for like 7 hours,
the timing is still living in like 7 hours ago.
i know cos i went to try it out before going to joyce house.
i hope nothing happens.
dinner was, oh well. I SURVIVED TODAY.
so it should be not too bad la.
haha.
homed at 11 plus.
my laptop has caught a virus.
damn.
THUR.
forever my technological problem day.
FOREVER.
ohwells, later meeting yijun for study and etc etc.


PAST PICTURES (not according to time sequence)

THE OH SO FAMOUS MY CAT IS EMOING FACE.


*MEOW emoing. DND*

*i think i heard xiaopei making my food!* (GREEDY CAT.)

*dun disturb me la, CANT YOU SEE I EMOING*

my sister's monkey!
this is when the monkey saw me.
and this is when the monkey saw you guys.

her monkey looks weird.

*i want to look at the PSP!!*

*I WANT TO PLAYYYYY*

*christmas tree at vivo*
Haslinda

huda and my shadow

HAHA, haslinda needs to be beaten

TOYS!

huda and her HOUSE. she has to shrink herself to a mouse first (:

NICE RIGHT, definitely better then HELLO **itty

haslinda with dora's backpack!

more toys

sleepy baby, watch what comes next

SINISTER LOOKING BABY IN THE MIDDLE.
i have a feeling it would come alive and kill people or smth.

the two BIG kids looking at those kind of ATM thingy.

my cat is hiding.

SEE!

she is so not camera shy.

*CAN YOU LIKE SMILE*

look at my dog's eyes. AWW, so infactuated with my dad.

DAD: GUAI, ;)

my dog is so CUTE!

:D

hahaha, my cat's collar. LOL.

*i feel so weird. . . *

SEE, she is looking down again. haix

she looks like she is wearing a hairband. lol

i locked her outside the house, and no i am not sadistic.
SHE RAN OUT HERSELF!

and she still stays outside looking in.
._.

this was bought by my classmate isabelle when we went to KFC. haha

she is forever looking at my dad.

finally i get the attention.

*i dun like to sit this way.* what a pity. I LOVE TO MAKE HER SIT LIKE THAT.

my sister baby bugsnapped my baby bugs.

SHE IS SO VULGAR MAN
BABY BUGS! ^^
and this marks the end of the longggggg post

No comments: