Monday, January 23, 2012

#272

its CNY again!!!
and we aren't celebrating again....
ah well, we'll just have fun eating.

after this hectic week, i am not really looking forward to my less hectic but still hectic week. i'm not celebrating CNY but why do i feel so tired huh.
and i think i have this getting old syndrome again. cos i feel so much older.
i would like to think its the lack of sleep tyvm.

AND I DIDNT TAKE PHOTOS OF THE PRESENTS I MADE FOR MY FRIENDS ):
god i am so very sad.
i felt so in my own world doing it. it was kinda tiring but i still enjoyed making it.
so thankful for those who came.
when they were gonna leave, i suddenly felt so sad. like i was going to cry. really going to miss this whole bunch of friends when i am over in aussie. looking back, i really dont know how i managed to rush out the presents. cos i could only do it at night till 4AM cos that's my max. have to wake up at 8.
and my progress was really slow.
"guess i work on pressure"
3 books for the haslinda, huda and joyce
a recipe book for zhengyao
7 books for ashley, LY, michelle, sweemun, wenyi, yijun, yoketeng
i wont forget the binding of the books, finding the background for each person, the physical torture of taking the pin and poking 4 holes to get the accurate positioning of the notebook cover so that the notebook will look like it wasn't handmade, the cutting of the holes out individually thereafter, the cutting of paper, the typing of recipes, the trial and errors of the sizing, the headache from the designing, the careful cutting of the cardboard so i will be able to fold the paper without breaking it into 2. funny as it is, it is what i will miss doing. i can't remember the last time i actually did something using my own hands for my friends.

on to another part of me.
i can't face the fact that i am actually turning 21 this year. nothing about me feels 21. i'm still the same. nothing much seemed to change. well technically alot of things happened and changes were made along the way, but i still feel me. that same easily hurt me. soon i'll be out of this sheltered life and out to face the world on my own. I never really felt like i had someone there for me so i don't really know how it would feel like when reality sets in. its coming though, pretty soon. ):

No comments: