Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#258

blogger changed their interface! it seems so different all of the sudden.
life has been really lacking of updates cos my scheduler had been destroyed by my bubble tea which i bought for my instructor awhile back.
"yeah i know excuses"
but fact what!
and how it happened...
cos this instructor is always asking me for bubble tea but the only one near my house that is good is CUP WALKER!
so i bought that for him once, and after that all my lessons are filled with me buying bubble tea for him... whenever he is the instructor.
i feel so bad towards my second instructor man. >.<
and so it happened this one fateful afternoon the guy in the bubble tea shop didnt seal the damn bubble tea properly.
AND DUMB ME DIDNT KNOW.
and soooooo.
yeap it leaked when i put it in my bag, thus damaging everything.
*at this point i thank everything and anything because my ipod wasnt damaged.*
i wouldnt be able to buy it even if i were a billionaire now. its not in production anymore.
OKAY I KNOW. exaggeration right? fineeeeeeeeeee.
but my point is i super love it so i would be sad if it died on me right!
and my poor scheduler then rest in peace with eau de bubble tea fragrance...

alright and i cant remember things that happened daily haha.

basically i just came back from a week at hk, shenzhen, and macau!
damn me cos i didnt get to try my bird nest egg tart when that was what i was for.
actually nothing that i wanted to do in my to-do list was done.
sigh....
but at least i have been to hk and shenzhen and macau! (:

and this pattern of mine always comes one week before my birthday every year. with each year it gets worse. i dont want to feel disappointed anymore so now i rather i chased everyone away from the start so i wont get disappointed cos basically i asked for it this time. im sorry but i dont want to raise my hopes up and fall even harder this time. 

No comments: