Thursday, July 15, 2010

#221

if anyone asks me why i am blogging when i am supposed to finish up my IB,
i'm going to tell them that i have enough with a whole day of IB.
i need a break.
experts say that breaks are good for progress in work.
and i'm using my breaktime to blog.
go check it up. it's IEPOAIX theory.
okay so what do i want to blog about...

i'll start with ytd!
thought school started at 12 but it started at 11, and as a result i skipped the first lesson of the say, which was IPD lecture. hmmm. did my IB proj while waiting for end of lecture outside.
lunched with yijun at alumni in the end and went off for tutorial.
headed to ourspace to meet yj and yt after class before doing a bit of IB proj and then heading off to town to sort of celebrate weili's farewell.
okay i dun think celebrate is a good word here,
but yeah.
went the kbox at cine,
first time at tht outlet seriously.
hahaha,
and they made me sing a song alone cos they claim i never really sing?!
*faint*
really damn paisei for me actl.
):

my eyes are seriously closing at this point of time
my throat is *coughs* in pain?

today,
i skipped school for IB project.
saw EC today (:
really spent like the day in the lib
gosh.
had mac for dinner.
eh the spicy nuggets not bad.
but someone can't eat spicy food then want act smart order that lah.
in the end had to trade with me.
LOL.
lousy oh!
hahahaha
and now i'm finally home.
wanting to sleep but know i shouldn't.
okay end of break
DESPICABLE ME ON SUNDAY WOOTS!

PS DIE Again's nice. i want watch
PPS ytd watched a bit of gossip girls and find it kind of interesting
PPPS can't wait for end of projects.
PPPPS actl nothing alrd, just like to see the PS's P increase. haha!

No comments: