Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#219

wooooooh,
what am i doing here, when i have an IB report to rush out huh.
i just come back here every 5 to 10 min when i am sick of looking at report. :(
oh i have this sudden craving for nice food.

ya kun kaya toast, Auntie Anne, Koi, cup walker, watami, crystal jade buffet, makan place's homemade barley, mini melts, M&M Peanut, strawberry lollipop, fish and co, astons, famous amos butterscotch cookies,

ok the list can go on, like. really. go. on.

let's see what i achieved recently.
i ran 5KM ytd! okay, over 5km, but ard there. but i stopped for like 10 minutes to go do other stuffs after my 2.4km. then i went to jog 3km. i really like running. then blasting the music. i realized how much my lifestyle changed over the years. i used to hate jogging. used to hate running. but now i think i can't live without jogging/running at least once a week. i haven't been brave enough to do what i like to do. and i guess jogging is the first thing that i insist on.

school has started. projects are nearing deadlines. exams are coming. but i don't feel anything. gosh i shld like get myself back on track. started on jap, having test for next two lessons before calling it quits for the semester. today i went to class and this classmate that i don't speak to unless he is prompting me answers suddenly ask me if i ever went on TV on news. oh my... up till today someone remember. SO PAISEI. queency baked cookies! ohmyyy, NICE. and then i'm reminded of the baking classes that i want to sign up for. LOL.

somehow, wherever i go recently, Valentine's been replaying in my head. LOL. "But it's a good excuse, put our love to use. Baby, I know what to do. Baby, I... I will love you. I'll love you, I'll love you." yes this has been in my head. lol. funny. gah...

gosh, mws therapy seems to be less and less effective sia. ):

have been having NDP these few weekends, so can't work. i love my ndp grp. LOL. they are all funny people. can crap with them, esp Lee Ping. LOL. she's very funny. but this time i dont get to watch fireworks. though i get to see the parade that has the 3 times gun shooting thing. haha! i'm so greedy ): but i dun get to see any of my friends who joined NDP. i'm like isolated from them. LOL

went to study with yijun and sis at compass point on sun morning. then we went to work after that. wear contacts to work abit paisei actl. haha, we went to eat mac in the morn. mac breakfast. i dun like their service. i smile at her and she give me black face. then she give me wrong packaging (no maple syrup when i order hotcakes) i ask her for it. she just change my packaging never even say sorry! then next cust she was so polite. wah, super macflurry service!

my throat is dying sia. :(

i keep playing city bloxx on LY's phone. haha. okay i desperately need to get a new phone. my sister's nagging at me. cos i should be the one changing now. but i'm delaying cos i dun have the time. and cos iphone4 not out yet in sg but there are like so many problems with it alrd. OH did i mention i LOVE despicable me? watching the trailer alrd makes me laugh like an idiot. can't imagine what the movie itself would make me. crazy perhaps? haha! this little girl is like so super cute :D gosh i feel like a pedo.

met ashley (like finally hor) on friday for dinner at astons! :D and we took photos. hahah. pretty last min thing i guess. initially wanted to go jogging with LY they all but i was too tired. and felt sick also ): and so i went home to sleep. LOL. and so when we met, we crapped, LOL. like usual. and we complain. and we laugh. hahaha! awww.

must have been long since i updated. i think i didnt talk abt yijun and my kbox session. LOL. 2 people with sore throats, both sick, singing songs like ai mei, and wo ai ta. towards the end, my throat couldnt take it alrd. left her solo singing. LOL!

and then i had this entrepreneurship camp where we were student leaders. eh my students damn cute can. in the end they made me a lotus leh. *touched*. i shall take a photo and edit this post when i'm free. im so touched. LOL. eh we went out like late at night to buy them snacks cos they dun like the food. hahaha. and i rushed off to work after the end of camp. LOL.

and then i had this NYBC 2010 event for 2 days at causeway point where i was the organizing committee cos its a school module project. damn cool but so hard to find performers! rushed here and there on sat cos i had NDP after the event. but the event was a success :) our 'family' went to have dinner together after the second day. somehow or other, i'm the youngest daughter. LOL!

been staying back quite alot lately to complete projs and do jap homework. eating prata after that, or da-baoing to underpass or ourspace to eat. haha, and so, studying sometimes can be fun. we stay back till like 8 plus 9 then go home everyday. though it's tiring and draining at times, but its still fun :) full time mugger after 30 july people. :)

i've been doing quite a lot of thinking lately. and i realize quite a number of things. well, ending it off with past regrets, present commitments, and future anticipations.

why are you still my friend?
lost to time. you.

No comments: