Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#220

OH HI!
supposed to like blog and defame people but was so caught up in my project.
LOL.
okay maybe i lie abit.
):
but i tried my best.
i have absolutely no interest in indofood agri.
its like.
i dun even use their brand of cooking oil in my house.
i use SESAME OIL
hahahha!
ok lame. that's not my point of this blog post. LOL

you know this friend of mine.
he's called zhengyao.
super evil.
always giving SNUFFY names like snappy, shuffly, (there were like 20 the last time i counted lah).
then now he says that he's gonna have to bring me to the psychiatrist if i continue saying that my bear can talk.
i think he is jealous cos his can't.
oh well.
his can't even move lah.
AND THEN HE SAYS HE WILL STAB MY SNUFFY WHEN I AM (dragged i suppose) SEEING THE DOCTOR.
omg so evil and mean right.
and he actually says that he is nice like all the time (lies!)

VS
you knw, this is so funny that i must share.
zy the future artist.
no make it abstract artist okay.
he actl says it looks like me.
omg.
can u imagine. (so big difference lah. one so cute[obviously the one on the right!] the other. *coughs*) haha!
and so i took my revenge.
i notice i only knw how to draw one type of face on msn LOL.
so sad.
eh walao. at least i gave him proper eyes lo
he gave me tht idk confused eyes?
LOL
see, he lies again. say his face is happy and cheerful and kind hearted.
don't believe him okay.
i think he has something against people's bears.
PS SNUFFY says HI! LOL


oh then i have this friend. gosh is she my friend.
like seriously.
she actl slapped me!
ya whatever, on MSN.
so? she still slapped me!
and one time not enough.
piak me 4 times in total.
SEE LAH.
my friend sia.

i suddenly feel like changing font color.
imagine ah.
i use white font color.
then people read alrd they have to like highlight it.
LOL.
ok lame.

ANW.
yijun's another bad friend.
i can't believe my friends are all like this. ):

PPOOOORR MEEEEEE

haiyo, im bored again lah.
eh i didnt mention the itouch app that yijun has in her itouch sia.
its like so super cute lah.
i swear if i ever have an iphone i would Download it.
its this app. you shake it once. then the thing would shake a milk can.
then it would laugh.
and its laughter is like ohmygoodness super contagious.
i never fail to laugh.
who on earth has such a funny laughter?!
i'll show u the trailer.
super cute and funny. haha!



come on, don't deny.
you want to watch it.
YOU DO. (:

No comments: