Friday, April 2, 2010

#213

yanling: then i'll give ur number. LOL
joyce: u see wrong. no kbox.
who thee: heh :D:D okay! hahahah!

oh gosh,
only when i sit down and decide to blog that i realize its been such a long time.
and yet million thoughts fill my mind daily.
what's this blog for ahhh.
haha, for me to crap when i feel like it.
LOL.

21 MARCH 2010
i was supposed to work at CJ but i didnt because i started to feel unwell alrd.
now come to think about it, i fall sick for quite some time alrd.
lol.
abit slow ah.
but i think i went jogging cos i always feel that exercising will make me feel better.
-.-
yeah i knw, weird theory.
i have lots of weird theories.
big deal!

22 MARCH 2010 to 26 MARCH 2010
22 MARCH - HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENYI!
23 MARCH - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENGYAO!
26 MARCH - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
spent working,
but 26th went to celebrate dad's bday.
brother is back too! (:
food was okayyyy,
i rushed down from work.
because at night eating buffet what, so i didnt eat lunch, and didnt really eat breakfast(i ate TOMATOES :D)
walao. i didnt manage to eat much u knw.
i was practically starved.
-.-
whats wrong with me?
IDK.
daddy bday present was UPapa.
next time i'm going to earn lots of money to buy him the big OSIM massage chair.
i know he likes that one,
but my money is tied up somewhere~
*but i think im going to buy my WII/crumpler before anything else. haha!*

27 MARCH 2010
worked at CJ in the morning.
i was the so called main runner.
haha!
omg i super huai nian the feeling.
they ask me to eat lunch,
i feel so paiseiiiii.
in the end i ate abit then i faster go home cos at night need go balestier.
lol.
haha, i was told to alight when i see 7-11. in the end, i needed to walk two bus stops.
*stares at someone*
oh well,
at first abit awkward u knw,
cos i hardly knw anyone there,
its like i knw some of them exist but i dun talk to them de.
then its abit idk lah, funny?
ahha
in the end i found 2 new friends.
LOL.
evon and gerene.
(:
we even cabbed home together cos we stay quite near~

28 MARCH 2010
went to work because patrick was on mc.
after that, rushed to serangoon garden for dinner
the food not bad, but v exp i feel~
alvin sooo cute haha! (:

29 MARCH 2010 to 01 APRIL 2010
work
oh that stupid zy msg me and tell me we dun have to go work next day cos his LO just called him and there was a compulsory briefing. and i fell for it.
GOSH.
how can he do such a thing right?
then i went to work on 1st april wondering will anyone trick me.
thank god.
lol.
and because i was coughing so badly till my face turned red, and sneezing till my nose turned red,
i asked supervisor if i go on mc next day will she be able to find a replacement.
she was so nice, she help me ask around and finally found someone.
i'm really TOUCHED!
and then i was so scared i will fail my internship that i went to ask people.
haha, omg my friends are nice.
im touched (:
alien came to find me and treat me to dinner somemore!!
1st april is such a touching day.
LOL.

02 APRIL 2010
thats good friday.
the day i MC-ed.
eh there's alot of medi to take u knw.
like so many pills.
i went jogging! :D
when dad came home at night, he said no exercising because i have asthma history
gosh.
i really feel so sianned.
but lucky didnt tell him i went jogging.
or i think i wont be alive alrd. lol
but i really felt better when i went jogging.
oh well~

03 APRIL 2010
i tried to pack the house like what mum asked.
but the medi made me v drowsy and i ended up sleeping and waking up now and then cos of my cough.
when i woke up, its time for dinner.
lol
which animal sleeps and eats.
don't answer.
it was a rhetorical question.
i dk if its me falling sick or what,
i feel very sian when i see food.

No comments: