Saturday, April 24, 2010

#213

not going to update too far back.
largely because nothing exactly exciting or out of the world happened.
okay maybe alot of exciting things happened okay.
then i'll end up blogging for everyday!

05 APRIL 2010
went to novena to pass janice the cards,
then went to orchard to meet LY for fish and co!
she had the $1 fish and chips and i had the coriander catch.
HOHO!
i notice i spend alot on food.
i shall stop doing so.
after the whole list of places that i want to visit okay.
HAHA!
then i went to raffles city to work.
and my cough is starting to get worse.
then we bought yt's present!
and ly continued shopping while i went for work (:

08 APRIL 2010
went to school to celebrate yoketeng birthday after work
we slacked around so much!


10 APRIL 2010



HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOKETENG!

went to work at CJ.
noticed one random fact about me.
when my wallet is going empty,
CJ always saves me by paying me my salary to survive my days of going out.
LOVE CJ! ♥

11 APRIL 2010
underwater world with dada, has, and joyce!
♥ them!
has made sandwiches for all of us to eat
honestly there wasn't much things for us to do u knw.
its like, sentosa is so big,
but...
okay my expectations too high can.
there were peacocks, and alot alot of things!!
and i rmb i kept asking joyce what the name of the fish was.
she just stubbornly refused to say it is NEMO.
so i kept hitting her with the toy.
lol.
we ate at ramen ten again
then we went to hougang mall to 'visit' has at work.
and joyce bought the cinammon melt or smth?
remind me of apple pie. haha!

12 APRIL 2010
supposed to go watch movie with yijun but we couldn't because of work.

13 APRIL 2010



caught how to train your dragon 3D with yijun after work.
maybe it's the eyes,
or the loyalty,
or the trust from the dragon,
i'm reminded of blackie.
i dk, just miss her so much
then we went to find yijun handphone cover or smth like tht
DAMN COMICAL.
(LOVE TOOTHLESS :D)
how to train ur dragon was nice btw,
very touching

15 APRIL 2010
met LY after my day's work for dinner
then we went to take photos at orchard central.
tht woman wanted to take jump shots and we ended up with zillions of it!
and finally got it right.
LOL.


16 APRIL 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDAN

went to brendan birthday chalet.
at first really paisei can.
first to reach then all his family members there.
mg.
and no fish and co people turned up.
GOSH.
felt so out of place but at least got ashley and joyce.
haha!

17 APRIL 2010
went to CJ to work whole day shift!
everyone so shocked.
haha then yijun drag me to go eat subway.

19 APRIL 2010
and today shld be a happy day haha
i cooked today!!
abalone with broccoli and straw mushrooms,
cereal prawns,
and baked potatoes!
EH NOT BAD ALRD OKAY.
grandpa tell me i can go open my retaurant.
LOL.
i think it will collapse.
hahaha

20 APRIL 2010
i'm so touched.
yul mummy bought egg tarts for me
but i dropped it on the bus.
and when i told her,
she stil say she will buy for me on thur!
*sniff sniff*
i'm super duper uper per er r touched!
went pizza hut for lunch,
and then headed back to school to slack while waiting for jap class.
tired.
YS and me cabbed to bishan cos she needed to rush there.
haha!

22 APRIL 2010
K WITH THE GIRLS!
haha
okay i enjoyed myself but i was really tired.
first time i went K u knw.
hahaha!

23 APRIL 2010
shall blog in a sep post (:

No comments: