Saturday, March 20, 2010

#212

song in my head: 爱不单行, 折疊式愛情
i didnt watch tht show, not yet... haha!

my previous post was so sian right.
idk, recently work is so sian.
aiya life so sian.
oh my mother god.
i sound so sian also.

I WANT TO DO ALOT OF THINGS YOU KNOW ))):

1. BACKPACKING
2. TRAVEL AROUND SINGAPORE
3. i wanna work from home.
4. i want my jogging.
5. i need my sleep.
6. KBOX :)
7. do some crazy things
8. READ.

i've finished the "book of tomorrow" alrd.
gosh, nerdy me is coming back.
how how how.
i just keep reading and reading.
this holiday is a disaster.
i'm one of those people in the train ride reading while standing.
it kind of allows time to pass fast.
i look up and OH i'm in kovan alrd.
then i'll race against time to reach home before 10.50pm
hahahaha.
the funniest things that i do when i have nothing better to do.

i think i should come up with a proper list.
i haven't blogged about what happened recently.
hmmmmm,
maybe i should start =D

actually this whole week passed by in a blur.
i mentioned kaya toast in my last post right?
hahahaha.
omg i got cravings for it! heh heh heh *imagine my panda hopping ard. haha!*

18 MARCH 2010
i really dun like working at CP.
this weird guy keep staring at me.
its very freaky.
VERY. ))):
one day i'll get nightmares.
and then maybe i will SCREAM at him. D:

19 MARCH 2010
work was so funny today,
i got visitors today!
- patrick came frm centrepoint during his break.
- bday girl, ly, swee mun, lynn, yoketeng came find me after their bday dinner and baoc meeting. they sat at the children table.
LOL.
and ly kept pretending she was buying a shirt for her husband.
they waited for me to finish work and then cut wy cake.
OMG MY PHONE DIED ON ME ):
i forgot to charge it, my fault. i didnt feed it.
oh damn whats wrong with me. lol.
oh and some red shirt guy scared the hell out of me.
i think i'll go to heaven alrd.
and then later i dk was talking abt what.
zy recommended to watch channel u show.
its called moment to remember.
i always wanted to watch the show.
i remember telling has that i found the girl pretty and she told me the girl looked weird (in secondary 3 or 4)
i dk why i never bought the show. i think cos i knw i will cry.
like watching hearty paws.
even though i only watch second part of the show,
its still so sad tht i cried.
do you know why the show is called moment to remember? because the first time of them meeting was the moment to remember, and even when she lost her memory of her beloved, she remembered him, their meeting, the moment she saw him, in the same mart again.

AHHH SO SAD. where to find this kind of guy u tell me!!!!
*i hope i wont be like her. my memory's kinda bad at times. )):*

20 MARCH 2010
mummy bday today. (:
i went to attend a talk with her,
its so boring that she dozed off u knw.
we left halfway.
haha!
we went to city square mall.
the eco friendly mall.
i saw STITCH!!
awww cute cute stitch!!
but some tall weirdo was in the costume so it made stitch look tall and skinny!
which is so not stitch. ):
OH OH
and i saw freaky chicky!
ewwwwwww
i went to popular to buy a new book.
and i left my beloved umbrella at popular.
lol. cannot continue like this. cannot cannot.
then we went to eat buffet!
i was so hungry that i felt i could eat a cow.
stupid me. i think at the rate i go,
i can't even eat a quarter.

just wondering, would you take someone who treats u like **** back?
i wouldn't, no. not anymore.

No comments: