Thursday, April 23, 2009

#166

i didnt kill this blog la.
but i didnt have the mood to blog here.
IM SICK SICK SICK.
okay. falling sick. )=

okay update

15 APR 2009
forgot what i did lei
can anyone remind me or smth?
i have been thinking about it for days.

16APR 2009
ROT at home today, hahaa.

17 APR 2009
worked whole shift today.
damn sad la.
dun want to say the reason here.
then did jap homework.
busy today

18 APR 2009
i didnt work today. supposed to replace ashley
cos actually say want bring blackie see doctor de
in the end joyce replace me.
so just went to hospital to visit granddad.
granddad very cute sia.
he ask me i work got how much money le.
then i tell him, he say
orh, then next time i want to borrow 50 from you can?
i say can then he laugh.
ahahha

19 APR 2009
Worked half shift today.
S do opening today, with M and JLo I think.
Anyway, a lot do opening jiu dui le.
Then I reach damn early. Didn’t even notice.
Later call Janice, talk to her about 5 min to ask her to check the meeting time and all frm hao and contact the freshies.
She and me talk so long like we dun understand each other.
Lol.
Then joyce come late cos manager ask her to take things frm paragon.
Walao. Thanks to her la.
My eyes like cannot open like that, and the worst worst thing is I felt the lack of sleep and I totally dun feel like talking.
Then I abit upset also cos my parents didn’t want to bring blackie to the vet, and my grandpa looked so lonely in the hosp.
wat a life~
then later dk why a lot of people.
We like running a night shift like that. ._. abit madness.
Then later T go in kitchen do hot fudge choc cake.
I keep asking S to do bar things for me. Haha.
Then cos S forget how to do hot fudge le. End up M do.
I order a lot of cake tht day lol. Then later got one MSP at my table.
At tht time I alr no energy to work le. So never really do much.
Then cos for me I think do check back is do when they finish their food better lei.
Or see they not happy with the food then do. If not abit weird to interrupt their meal sia.
Then I see people eat hot fudge choc cake. I also want to eat~ )=
the shift very funny sia.
S & M very upset with P cos P is like ‘floating’. The way they say very funny.
Then he very lame. Ask me and joyce the same lame qn.
Got 2 merlions in Singapore. But why only the esplanade one got water come out of the mouth. Ans super lame de. I gave a very lame ans also.
LOL.
And I think I am very slow. Got one table for 2. Is les de. Then I dk lei. Omg la. I still thought is friends only. Then later they leave, M ask me if I one day will become like them. I qn mark sia. Then I ask who. He give me the why u so stupid face and say les la. Then I say no. then I ask, they les meh. LOL. He give me another why u so stupid face. And then I say, aiya, I not as li hai ma. Then he say as a guy, I see only I know. And im not li hai. Im very li hai. (smth like tht la).
WINNER.
Then later I ask joyce.
She say she knw.
Wt… so I think I am the only one who dk liao lo.
Then later M eating the strawberry cheesecake, then ask me want eat anot.
Then I say want. He say, I cannot finish thts why I give u eat.
Really don’t sound nice lor.
But its nice lei. Not so sweet though~
ask joyce want anot she say no. stupid her.
Lol. finish work then very tired.
Tired till dun feel like going ecp for REVO gathering.
Then I call mum ask how to go. She tell me tmr got sch, ask me go home. Then I was like har? I dk how to answer. Blank. Plus so tired. So I just say orh. Lol, shit. I think im getting a bit retarded.

20 APR 2009
school start le. then got three hour break in between the two lectures for first week. so we go out eat lor. then saw my mum. later they want go play pool. OMG. pool is not a sport that befriends me la. we dont match at all.
HAHA
the moment i think about that time SR outing.
siao liao. feel like laughing.
then later go lect then go home.

21 APR 2009
school start late today.
i feel the lecturer abit, aiya dun say better. lol
then later stay back for THREE hours to wait for JAP.
wah sian
but jap overall fun sia. haha
abit more diff. okay i admit. ALOT more diff

22 APR 2009
go school for HRM
but i dun have the notes
cos didnt get to print.
and i really dun like to ask my mum or dad to print for me at their work
cant they just buy a printer...
after that go vivo city.
ate ajisan.
i really want a new job.
i really think my friend NOT GLAM AT ALL
*-)

23 APR 2009
thats today.
school started at one today.
starting abit alone
oh well.
i guess its like that la.
gambatte ne!
after sch got kinder joy (=
yay~

I MISS GOING OUT WITH YOU PEOPLE )=
esp ashley the idiot woman and huda the bully )=

No comments: