Friday, February 20, 2009

#147

YIANPING: eh! how can hate me. i sad le la. u make me cry. BOO YOU
janice: LOL, janice u are very free hor. count this kind of thing
yanling: LOL! u ah, i got nth to say man,
jingz: hellos!! i miss u too! J2 le, JY!!
ern: revived! my blog want to jian fei la. hahaha. i blogged le. dun say i never blog!

okay update update!
i promised to update today!
what has been going on~~

15 FEB 2009
someone saboed me on this day.
until now i still super paisei
anway celebrated cheryl bday today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!
WEE!~
went to plaza sing
the two gays late
hee,
went to watch outlander.
not bad la,
but very drama, alot of action and its really scary.
i kept covering my eyes with my jacket.
lol
i went missing while we went shopping
go buy cheryl bday cake from TCC
i ask for candle
the guy ask me what color i tell him any color
then he disappeared...
and never returned.
lol.
then go into ps
wl ask me go buy lighter frm 7-11
then i go out again
then come in le,
they say meet outside.
im like running in and out of ps lol.
then homed~

16 FEB 2009
woke up late today i think
went to amk mac to study
sister bused down with me
then she go sch
later she got tuition.
we shared one student meal lol.
i ate burger she eat fries.
then i thought i saw brendan.
but then i thought i am hallucinating.
then in the end is really him.
ok fine. i just cant link brendan and study tgther.
sorry la~
after i turn ard i realise is really him cos i saw one f&co person.
LOL.
waited for sister till 9.30
homed after buying dinner for brother.

17 FEB 2009
go amk study again.
my life so super sian
has joined me at 12.
then we all said one thing when we met.
NI DE YA MIA LE.
hahahaha.
crazy woman joined us later.
all three had dinner.
i got their unglam photos (:
post all after exams.
go up write schedule for following week.
idk why lei
write sunday i abit regret.
then go fairprice buy stuff.
buy breadtalk bread.
homed
quarreled again.

18 FEB 2009
AMK mac again.
joyce come find me at 4 plus 5.
lunch hour alot of people at mac.
they say cannot study.
so i ended wasting time walking ard.
these few days very drained.
dk why.
later go eat mac and study.
we ended up writing where we want to go work.
LOL.
end up joyce also regret putting sunday work
so in the end cancel schedule.
WEEEE~
going to find RIC RIC RIC RIC RIC (: (: WEEEEEEEEEEEE

19 FEB 2009
rest day today.
end up falling sick.
bathed dog.
i old liao la.
no energy.
dun feel like doing anything else.
i feel like im 27 alr.
eh reduce age abit.
DaiYT only 24
hehe.
sister bought handroll home for me today.
currently in love with sushis, esp handrolls!!
maybe i shld marry a sushi chef.
hoho
daiyt mum in japan lei.
maybe they open jap sushi restaurant.
u never noe.
*YES I CAN DREAM*
quarreled again, too many differences.

20 FEB 2009
AMK lib this time
sat outside for one hour studying cos lib not open yet.
then i go amkhub at 12 plus wait for my dumb dumb sister cos she forgot to bring her phone.
ask me wait outside minitoons
wait for like 25 min;
then she still snatch my sweets.
stupid her.
):
bought sushi at fairprice before home!
today i had an eventful day smsing people lol.
namely,
ern, haslinda, joyce, qianru, yanling
there, my post! (:

No comments: