Saturday, February 14, 2009

#146

YIANPING: funny sia, i never hear anything. rewind and play again,
ahahahha!
yanling: yanling its all ur fault!! LOL.
janice: LOL. this sem not even ended yet sia.
ern: yeaps, cos they love sushis. LOL,
HASLINDA HASHIM: just nice, i love my tagboard. (: (: (: (: i miss you too
(:
janice: I ALSO!! i also want more pet society money.
janice: lol, WHEN??



ooooh, update! (: (: (:
FEB 11, WEDNESDAY
darn i cant remember wat i did la.
i think i was busy making cheryl's present.
its sort of completed now,
happi!!

FEB 12, THURSDAY
i can remember what i did also.
oh ya i rmb le.
met mad friend at night for dinner
and buy ingredients for smth.
like i will say what ingredients.
but dun say also can guess la.
._.
then homed~

FEB 13, FRIDAY
oh boy a longggggg day,
i mean it, its really long.
i woke up very very early.
but its still considered wake up late.
go joyce house to disturb her.
then then then.
use her com.
LOL i tell you.
then jx online.
we started a virtual and physical fight.
i was fighting virtually with junxiang and joyce was abusing me physically by kicking and hitting me.
I AM SO KELIAN CAN.
)':
then went home,
short while brother come home,
he bought food home for me!!
so super happy (: (:
got pao pao cha also.
hehe
then after that i need go out to print things le.
then some mean manager called me.
ask me to go novena to take things.
i half happy cos yijun was there.
then can pass her her v day present.
BUT
i noe i dun answer.
he tell me take one tub of japanese sauce.
in the end...
i saw threee big bags of things that dun even include what i wanted.
R had to go down to novena again to collect the correct item.
i tell u, lucky joyce went with me.
or how does M expect me to carry so many things.
DID I MENTION HE IS MEAN?!
>.<
and i mentioned i hate him alot alot of times to joyce.
but in the end we didnt murder him.
he is lucky. i am in a good mood overall.
WORK WAS FUN!!
apart frm very very very busy.
plus alot of couples,
scary customers,
and weird ones also.
and funny ones also!!
lets mention as many as i can remember!!!

#1. table 15 is cursed. their parents are scary. one looks at you smiling then talks to the child like how i would when i am scolding my dog. omg la.
#2. another one scolds me like nobody business. i am just working!!! :( make me super sad and scared can. i so polite lor. ):
#3. then there is this big table. they are funny, but also quite weird. five guys who lol ate 2 V day meals. HAHAHA, they are sort of forced to eat only that, because these two days only got tht promo. then end of the meal they dk want to tell me what. one guy want to ask me smth then the other one was like nonono, so i say they are funny and weird.

damn, i cant rmb already.
at least i rmb 3 hehe.
today work quite fun prob cos people working today quite okay de
and M is super duper crazy.
i am keying in order,
so zun one, so many times i key in order
he will be there tapping his card.
i dk he want check what lor.
so many stations must use tht station,
make me kan jiong!
then i dk how to key in platter for 2 with fried cala.
cos its promotion de.
idk how he managed to key in.
shit la.
then kena by him.
then i say tell him dun make me kan jiong,
later i key in wrong order.
then he say u kena only lor.
i say, ya kena also kena by you only.
and he said ya lor
WALAO~
i think he die die must zhen me

i made chocolates give they all eat.
i plan one person get one.
in the end hor. M took 3 then i dun dare give kitchen le.
lol.
and he keeps asking joyce and me for Vday present.
and he claims he will give us chips
I WANT FRIED CALAMARI.
i might consider if i get fried calamari.
anyway i think i have enough chocolates.
eh my chocolates for fried calamari,
very worth it.

and darn, i am falling sick again.
my cat is staring at my food.
shit her.

my grandma is weird.
she came over and told me random stuff.
#1. must learn to cook or u cant find a husband (find one that can cook la ._.)
#2. must know how to pack the house (I KNOW)
#3. must marry. (WHAT?!!)
and i forgot what alr.
LOL

and i love DYT!! (:
anyone who says they dun like him can die.
DIE DIE DIE!

No comments: