Monday, February 2, 2009

#142

today is a happy day overall?
ITB is over.
prog over le. (:
left CATS and BCOMM presentation
rest will be written papers.
woohoo!

fahuachi sanrenzu finally met up as a whole today!
beloved is back
(:
happy happy~
oh ya.
if you all talked to me online and i didnt reply.
its cos i wasnt online.
my msn auto sign in at my dad laptop.
so its him not me.
LOL
my apologies anyway.
went to funan
collect ashley friend laptop.
then she go off first )':

me and madwoman went to pasta mania to eat.
omg la.
its to throw my face away i am convinced.
order that part okay la.
then madwoman.
all madwoman the fault.
first her baked rice is chao ta.
then she dk want call anot.
call alr.
the server come.
then he say okay he change for us.
we laughing all the way.
paiseh ma.
then after that he send our dessert le
madwoman baked rice not here yet.
then baked rice also he serve.
we keep laughing.
omg la.
then i kept saying i cannot eat finish one.
i am so accurate.
then i give up.
joyce continue eating.
then i hesistate very long.
dk want to say i want takeaway anot.
that server go out come back already i still undecided.
omg la!
then he came up to us and say
do you all know you all can dabao one? i can help you da bao.
OMG!
can read our mind.
then joyce say ok.
i laugh like nobody biz.
after dinner we walked to the mrt station.
then someone la.
got concession
so want take bus.
make me cross the road then cross back
cos wrong.
later walk down
then walk roundabout way here and there la.
finally reached the bus stop.
long bus ride.
very long never sleep on bus already.

to end off
i really think that guy service very good.
and he makes me miss working in fish and co...

No comments: