Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dreams.

Do you have dreams?

Will you press on to your dreams?
I badly want to open a cafe in the future, one that sells sweet desserts, good (and sometimes unique flavored) coffee, good food.

I have so many guinea pigs for my sweets now. ^^
I tried so many new recipes; sometimes repeated recipes because Melvin likes it (every once a month, sorta a way to celebrate the day that Melvin and I got together).
Nutter's Madness
Panna Cotta
Tiramisu

I lost the drive to find more photos. hahha. 
My thoughts are everywhere. I want this, I want that. I actually think sometimes, I want to learn how to walk before I crawl. I will probably fall very hard if I continue with that mentality. 

Melvin and I were discussing that I should start an online business first before going out in the open with a cafe and everything. Just talking about makes me so pumped up that I don't want to study. 

Oops. 

Back to Earth for the moment, maybe? :P

No comments: