Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sucha procrastinator

that's me alright.
i blame the weather.
i blame my house for being cold.
i blame the lack of motivation for me moving around.

i blame everything except myself hahaha

i want to nuaaa.
but you can only nua if you feel warm and comfy right?
And i'm not warm and comfy yet :(
It's one of the warmer winters already but i still feel cold because the place i am living in is filled with windows and it's horribly cold with windows as they are poor conductors of heat. as such, my house can be freaking colder than the weather outside.

SO UNFAIR!

i want warm house :(

and i deviated from my main post.
i am a procrastinator because i only spent 15-20 minutes tagging photos and i am bored from it and have stopped.
maybe it's my computer. the screen is too small.
hmmm.

No comments: