Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Irritants.

i think my life is getting more stale than ever.
Well, apart from the weekends haha.
We had an American theme Housewarming last saturday! :)

Anyway, this isn't my point of today's entry. My point is actually a question.

Do you ever meet people who irritate the heck out of you but you refuse to say much because you feel that you should maintain a certain level of friendliness to him/her?

I seem to meet these people all the time and they annoy the heck out of me.

Don't mistake my silence for tolerance. I'm a generally peace-loving person, but seriously, I have zero tolerance towards people who push their luck too far in my face.

How nice it would be if there were no irritating people in this world. However, there is apparently no equality in this world. As such, there is a need for the poor to recognize the rich, just as there is a need for the presence of irritants for one to appreciate the goodness of the nice. I know this has no relevance but I'm taking soci this sem, i need to justify myself coming to blog because uni students are apparently not allowed a life. Another social convention that we can do away with. Who came about and imposed all these social rules? -Yes i diverted. I have this tendency.

Back to my point. I really can't stand these kind of people anymore. I really want to just go up to them and tell them to grow up and leave me alone because i find them so annoying. Why do I have to be polite to them?! I try to rationalize and I came to this conclusion (from a psychological perspective).

It has to be a form of survival instinct! In order to increase the chances of survival, an individual will try his/her best to avoid all forms of confrontation (reduce chances of being murdered :O) and try to conform as much as possible (blend in as much as possible). (I just had to theorize all these hahaha)

Yes, that was just me bullshitting. I didn't answer my question at all. There is so much that is left to be unsaid; because if there was anyone that I had to speak to about this, it would be the person(s) in question(s). Going around badmouthing them would just make things too tiring for me. Because, what do you know? The world is small. The stories sometimes get back to the people themselves.

No comments: